Covered vs bareback question

At first with condoms but after a few years we started bare, first with trusted friends and then also with strangers, Anna loves creampie and I love seeing her filled especially by blacks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 2-blacks-7.jpg
    2-blacks-7.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 3 copia.jpg
    3 copia.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 10 copia.jpg
    10 copia.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 18a.jpg
    18a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 77++.jpg
    77++.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 60
  • amante-2.jpg
    amante-2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 59
  • big-7.jpg
    big-7.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 53
  • cazzo-a-pelle-2.jpg
    cazzo-a-pelle-2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 56
  • mose 11.jpg
    mose 11.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 56
  • pronta-all'accoppiamento-5.jpg
    pronta-all'accoppiamento-5.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 50
  • sborratoio.jpg
    sborratoio.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 53
  • tra-due-cazzi-5.jpg
    tra-due-cazzi-5.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 60
  • two blacks 10.jpg
    two blacks 10.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 63
Don't get too wound up Tone. As we all know most of this online stuff is mainly some guy living in mommas basement jerking off and making up what they want. We are in the bareback group but we don't fuck everyone we meet or let the misses go off alone or gangbanged by 15 strangers in an adult theater. Rant over lol
Lmao

Our regulars and us are tested and go bare.
Anyone new is in condoms.
As a cuckold I’m also in condoms only.

At first with condoms but after a few years we started bare, first with trusted friends and then also with strangers, Anna loves creampie and I love seeing her filled especially by blacks
No better visual than watching her taking a big hard cock bare and taking a cumload in her pussy!! I love watching it drip out and then quickly sliding my own cock inside her and feel her warm slippery pussy before adding my own to her already full pussy!!

We prefer bare. I like it and Sawyer (my husband) likes to watch a guy fuck me without a condom. We don't use condoms with the two bulls I'm seeing now, but that's only because we have really got to know them and have a good arrangement with them (and a lot of trust).

We both get tested regularly and prefer partners that do else so. When I'm doing the bull thing, there is just something so hot about filling another man's wife with cum while he watches. Plus my wife loves the taste of pussy on my cock when I come home.

As for the wife, she loves cum. Her idea of a perfect hotwife evening is another guy and me each leaving a couple loads of cum in her. For my part, I enjoy the warm silky smooth feeling of fucking her messy used pussy for sloppy seconds or thirds.
Sounds like a woman I would love to meet

Reactions: Kev627
Definitely Bare whenever possible. We both much prefer bare when we are with a trusted friend....she is a real cum slut and isn't really satisfied until she feels that huge warm creamy juice being pumped into her and then dripping out of her....puts a huge smile on her face...and mine too...especialy after i lick her clean...that she really loves.
LOVE to add my load to this situation and make all 3 of us happy

Reactions: davelb76
LOVE this foxy lady she does it like I like it she has to be a treat full of BBC and cum