Creampie Surprise

I love it whenever Lynn gets creampied whether I was present or not. But one thing that really turns me on is when she brings home a surprise creampie and tells me it was just some random stranger she let fuck her. Then I like to imagine him thinking what an easy, cheating little slut my wife is while he was fucking her and filling her cunt or ass (preferably both) with his cum.
James
It is surprising and also giving pleasure to see her filled cunt. Oh nice

I love it whenever Lynn gets creampied whether I was present or not. But one thing that really turns me on is when she brings home a surprise creampie and tells me it was just some random stranger she let fuck her. Then I like to imagine him thinking what an easy, cheating little slut my wife is while he was fucking her and filling her cunt or ass (preferably both) with his cum.
James
The perfect partner. You lucky lucky boy.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I’ve had anal creampie before. Granted the majority of times I’m eating her pussy creampie but I’ve also ate her anal creampie a few times.
Must ad a footnote that I have been lucky to have my anal creampie eaten so I have an idea of how she feels when I do it to her.
My girlfriend in college introduced me to the same thing. I was already okay with eating regular creampie, so when she started with ATM I figured it was not a big deal for me to take that step.

Then when we started hooking up with my roommate, I got to learn why she liked it in the ass, why she liked ATM... and she learned why I liked cleaning her after, and I learned how great that feels.

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi
My girlfriend in college introduced me to the same thing. I was already okay with eating regular creampie, so when she started with ATM I figured it was not a big deal for me to take that step.

Then when we started hooking up with my roommate, I got to learn why she liked it in the ass, why she liked ATM... and she learned why I liked cleaning her after, and I learned how great that feels.
Nice,
I had a GF in college that would do ATM with me. I always kissed her afterwards and she appreciated how much I appreciated her doing it. I tried to talk her into a MFM and said i would kiss her after ATM with him. But she wouldn't do it. She only ever played threesomes with MF couples because she had a breast fetish.

These days, I would love to clean up my wife's anal cream pie.

• Love
Nice,
I had a GF in college that would do ATM with me. I always kissed her afterwards and she appreciated how much I appreciated her doing it. I tried to talk her into a MFM and said i would kiss her after ATM with him. But she wouldn't do it. She only ever played threesomes with MF couples because she had a breast fetish.

These days, I would love to clean up my wife's anal cream pie.
Sadly my wife isn't into the idea at all.

Sadly my wife isn't into the idea at all.
Mine either.

I have licked my own cum off her ass while cleaning up. At the time it was hard to make myself but I knew I needed to do it. And I am always glad that I have. I wish I could do it more often and would love it if she would prompt me to rim her after I have cum. But she is so passive in bed.

• Love