Creampie Surprise

Jake44

Male
Gold
My wife works for a catering company and manages weddings and other events. She likes to make eye contact with or chat with an event guest and then fuck him on a break or after the event. I am always home. On a rare occasion she will let me slurp up the creampie when she gets home. Last night she worked a wedding, met someone and fucked him in his car after the event. When she finally got home I was happy when she asked if I wanted to eat the pie. She got undressed and laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I started for her vagina and she started to laugh and said- "not that hole!". She told me to lie down on the bed. She then went reverse cowgirl on my face and her anus mated with my mouth. The taste of cum and her intestinal juices was pungent but addictive. I worked my tongue up as far as I could.

I’ve had anal creampie before. Granted the majority of times I’m eating her pussy creampie but I’ve also ate her anal creampie a few times.
Must ad a footnote that I have been lucky to have my anal creampie eaten so I have an idea of how she feels when I do it to her.
Nice

My wife works for a catering company and manages weddings and other events. She likes to make eye contact with or chat with an event guest and then fuck him on a break or after the event. I am always home. On a rare occasion she will let me slurp up the creampie when she gets home. Last night she worked a wedding, met someone and fucked him in his car after the event. When she finally got home I was happy when she asked if I wanted to eat the pie. She got undressed and laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I started for her vagina and she started to laugh and said- "not that hole!". She told me to lie down on the bed. She then went reverse cowgirl on my face and her anus mated with my mouth. The taste of cum and her intestinal juices was pungent but addictive. I worked my tongue up as far as I could.
Sweet milk is the best

I love it whenever Lynn gets creampied whether I was present or not. But one thing that really turns me on is when she brings home a surprise creampie and tells me it was just some random stranger she let fuck her. Then I like to imagine him thinking what an easy, cheating little slut my wife is while he was fucking her and filling her cunt or ass (preferably both) with his cum.
James