Creampie Videos

Pussies always get the biggest loads - fact. Research has shown that during vaginal sex men produce up to 50% more semen than through masturbation. Suppose it’s the breeding/impregnation imperative which would make sense, greater the volume of semen the higher numbers of sperm to seek out the egg.

We came to this same conclusion based on our experiences, during times with multiple men, it seems that each man produces a much higher volume of ejaculate as they fuck my wife's already cum filled pussy. We figured that it is natural selection, as a man enters a pussy already filled with cum, he produces much larger loads to give his sperm a chance of reaching their target.

I have watched my wife get up and sprint to the bathroom with steams of cum leaking down her inner thighs and trailing across the floor.

We came to this same conclusion based on our experiences, during times with multiple men, it seems that each man produces a much higher volume of ejaculate as they fuck my wife's already cum filled pussy. We figured that it is natural selection, as a man enters a pussy already filled with cum, he produces much larger loads to give his sperm a chance of reaching their target.

I have watched my wife get up and sprint to the bathroom with steams of cum leaking down her inner thighs and trailing across the floor.
What a wonderful sight - a hungry, insatiable, pussy overflowing with multiple guys cum. Personally, I love to get ready while the previous guy is still pumping his load in so that I can catch his cum with the tip of my cock BEFORE it leaks out on his withdrawal. No better feeling in the world than feeling your own cock head popping past your wife’s tight introitus and pushing through a massive load already trying to beat yours to her cervix and beyond. I never last long in those situations, knowing I need to unload even bigger and near her cervix, even firing off my ropes straight into her OS, displacing all those pervious loads.

she's made to take cum inside

View attachment 689237
B
View attachment 689882

Hmmm....I dunno man. That looks exactly like my wife's pussy, I mean EYE-dentical! And her last lover, she describes his dick like that one, long and uncut. I believe her when she tells me that he didn't fuck her. She's unhappy about that, and repeatedly swears that she wants to fuck him, but he stops at a little oral and never even came in her hand or mouth. Maybe I'll show her that, in a mock confrontation. "I thought you told me he never fucked you!" :cautious: "You promised me that if he did, you'd bring it home to me and make me eat it. WTF?"

Joking of course. Actually, if she were to sheepishly admit that it IS him fucking her in that video, it would be hot, and I'd totally be willing to believe it. I swear that looks like her pussy. I'm going to have to check to see if she has that same mole on her left inner thigh.
Beautiful pussy and cock. Who’s the cuck in the relationship?

I cum inside my wife every time
Me too - my wife‘s pussy is made for taking my big load of cum, it’s wasted anywhere else. She knows I hate blowing my load anywhere but deep inside her pussy, but when she’s away I’m forced to reduce my sperm build up with a pair of her used knickers. As soon as her knickers are under my nose I know I’m not going to be able to hold my load for much longer!

Reactions: Derekthecuck