Creampie Videos

Great video. Perfect video of exactly what a pussy is for. His cock is buried deep in it. Then the cum on the outside.

Love the way you said that, it reminds me of a young guy who lived in our neighborhood a few years ago. I guess he heard a few of our outdoor summer parties around the pool. One August night he was over and just outwardly says to us, "I can take care of that pussy anytime you need."

His blunt statement had my wife intrigued and she asked what he meant and he told her, "Pussy is made to be filled with a hard dick, it is supposed to be full of cock and loads of cum." My wife thought he was fun and it was not long after he made his statement that he had his big dick buried inside my wife.

When I was with my first wife, I used to love to see her pussy in that shape. Cum Covered, gaping and swollen. There were many times me and my friends would fuck her after our card games. I always went last. I love ❤️ a very wet sloppy pussy.
There were many parties she was passed around, bent over the sofa with guys lined up to use her wonderful pussy.
There was 1 party where, after a few drinks she pulled her mini skirt up and bent over the sofa for the guy she was flirting with fuck her. As he emptied in her, another guy took his place, after about 10, I cut the line and fucked her. Every time someone came, she would start to stand up and someone else was bending her back over. At least 20 guys did her and then I did her beautiful cum covered pussy again.

When I was with my first wife, I used to love to see her pussy in that shape. Cum Covered, gaping and swollen. There were many times me and my friends would fuck her after our card games.

When we were new to the lifestyle, we had several MFM with a few guys, but her first time with numerous men was on our kitchen table after a card game with five of our neighbors. It was impromptu, and nobody carried a condom, so it was all bareback. I think it was one of the most incredible sights I have ever seen or heard anything as erotic as the guys lined up and took turns in her pussy. She took all the loads, and several of us, including myself, went twice.