Creampie without her permission

A bull has never had to ask if he can cream pie me. I want him to be happy. If he climaxes while pumping me then I want him to fill me with his cum. Same with my mouth. I don’t mind him giving me a cum meal. However, if he prefers I also like having cum squirted on my body. As far as the cream pie. I do like having it drip out and down my legs afterwards and I’m leaving.

A bull has never had to ask if he can cream pie me. I want him to be happy. If he climaxes while pumping me then I want him to fill me with his cum. Same with my mouth. I don’t mind him giving me a cum meal. However, if he prefers I also like having cum squirted on my body. As far as the cream pie. I do like having it drip out and down my legs afterwards and I’m leaving.
That's a true hotwife reply there it's all up to the better cox

• Love
Reactions: hotwifefun2020
What a beautiful and sweet attitude. ☺️

Can I cream pie you????

She’s safe. Just that she was late
She was upset about uncertainty, I don’t thinks she is very much against either of them cumming in her.

I saw a text from Clarence, they agreed he cannot remove condom when she’s ovulating. 5 days before and after period are may be fine. It’s almost like she wanted me to see it
Cut the bull off. I would find a new one. He don't respect your wife. Or her feelings. I think you can go to jail for that now.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
I would never do that without their permission.

But it's true some of my couples like to play the risky game of saying "NO" and then during sex they both want it. But it's kind of arranged with them before.

I only do when they are supposedly in those days without risk. But being out of birth control, there is always a risk...

Reactions: Sidsid