Creampie without her permission

Sidsid

Male
So there’s been a new twist in the situation, my gf is a day late for here period, she’s been extremely cranky lately Today she was late from gym, not unusual , but was super cranky, I over heard her swearing on phone after dinner

Around 11:30 she goes downstairs after a text, I see her talking to a dude, I walked down a few flights to hear her talk, n sounded like he’s has Creampied her several times without her permission, including tonight

I clearly heard her saying “ u just can’t keep removing condom or finish in me”.

Few minutes later she’s back upstairs we are chatting, she asks me to keep out if this. At around 12:30 after lot of texting she goes down again, I try to hear but they are talking softly this time.

10 mins later she starts feeling cold so he takes her to car. Another 10 mins of argument I guess n he’s kissing her n before I know they drove off

20 mins after she’s back. We all know what happened. When she’s back u can tell she’s been crying, I hug her confert her just saying I m fine with anything. She kept saying I won’t understand

Few mins later she starts kissing me, I eat her up, there was my beautiful stale creampie in her panty n some in pussy . After I finish in her before trying to sleep, she says “ now I am 2 days late”. I ask do you want to talk? Her answer U won’t understand, but i don’t think Jim ( her friend from Denmark ) or Clarence (her college).

I ask is it me, her answer was may be.
2 things, this is first time she admitted she’s doing 2 of them, I am still may be which means there’s 4th person. Also Clarence cums in her without her permission, so it still can be him
Have to wait n see

So there’s been a new twist in the situation, my gf is a day late for here period, she’s been extremely cranky lately Today she was late from gym, not unusual , but was super cranky, I over heard her swearing on phone after dinner

Around 11:30 she goes downstairs after a text, I see her talking to a dude, I walked down a few flights to hear her talk, n sounded like he’s has Creampied her several times without her permission, including tonight

I clearly heard her saying “ u just can’t keep removing condom or finish in me”.

Few minutes later she’s back upstairs we are chatting, she asks me to keep out if this. At around 12:30 after lot of texting she goes down again, I try to hear but they are talking softly this time.

10 mins later she starts feeling cold so he takes her to car. Another 10 mins of argument I guess n he’s kissing her n before I know they drove off

20 mins after she’s back. We all know what happened. When she’s back u can tell she’s been crying, I hug her confert her just saying I m fine with anything. She kept saying I won’t understand

Few mins later she starts kissing me, I eat her up, there was my beautiful stale creampie in her panty n some in pussy . After I finish in her before trying to sleep, she says “ now I am 2 days late”. I ask do you want to talk? Her answer U won’t understand, but i don’t think Jim ( her friend from Denmark ) or Clarence (her college).

I ask is it me, her answer was may be.
2 things, this is first time she admitted she’s doing 2 of them, I am still may be which means there’s 4th person. Also Clarence cums in her without her permission, so it still can be him
Have to wait n see
So,your gf is a cumslut whore who hasn't got a clue who she may be pregnant by...really

She’s safe. Just that she was late
She was upset about uncertainty, I don’t thinks she is very much against either of them cumming in her.

I saw a text from Clarence, they agreed he cannot remove condom when she’s ovulating. 5 days before and after period are may be fine. It’s almost like she wanted me to see it

Reactions: rlblank
She’s safe. Just that she was late
She was upset about uncertainty, I don’t thinks she is very much against either of them cumming in her.

I saw a text from Clarence, they agreed he cannot remove condom when she’s ovulating. 5 days before and after period are may be fine. It’s almost like she wanted me to see it
I’d encourage the pill, unless you want to raise someone else’s baby.

In September you said she was one day late. First of all, no woman is "one day late". Periods are not that exact.
Now.... On Thursday January 3rd, you said, "3 days late already". Unless my math is wrong that would make her ..... 4 months late.

Huston...... we have a problem.
Well she keeps a track of her cycle, and most of the times it’s pretty accurate for ber
Last time I posted I did not reply, but she got her period
Not this time, it got more serious and real

[QUOTE = "Kristin, post: 73849, membro: 13403"] As palavras de "Por favor, não cum em mim" fará com que os homens inundem minha buceta com porra. Eu amo sentir essas explosões e fluxos de esperma batendo nas minhas paredes.

Eu costumo chupar o esperma do condon quando eles são usados em mim. Os homens me amam por isso. [/ QUOTE]
*** I want my wife like this... *