Creampie without her permission

Stacey has always been selective about lovers cumming inside of her. Not saying there haven't been a few "mistakes" in our 40+ year relationship but thank goodness never an STD or pregnancy from unprotected sex. Though she hooked up with a handsome man at a wine tasting nearby two weeks ago, these days she's mostly monogamous with her long time lover who always cums inside of her.
For her STD was never problem as they knew each other for a while. Work buddies basically

So,your gf is a cumslut whore who hasn't got a clue who she may be pregnant by...really

And that is a GOOD THING too!! My wife would LOVE to get pregnant and not have a clue by who other than NOT me....perfect fantasy would be we wouldn't even know if the baby was Hispanic, Black, Asian, Indian or maybe white until it was born!!

I keep encouraging her, but she is involved in a 10 year affair with her Boss/Lover and he would not approve.

CW

Nothing hotter than when the WIFE is responsible for the internal cum load like here...….she's on top, she knows he's about to cum, she knows if its safe or not....and she elects to fuck it DEEP inside of her. I love hearing my wife's stories about doing this with her Boss/lover, even better is when she lays on pillows to pool his cum deep inside against her cervix and then puts her diaphragm(all the birth control she uses) in AFTER he has cum inside her to help keep it inside and increase her risk of pregnancy!!

CW

My wife really loves the taste of cum and will open her mouth and show me before she swallows. But I love watching a guy bury himself and bust. She always encourages them to bury derp. Just listening to her turns me on. At first that was a rule not inside and with a condom but after one guy slipped it off without her knowing it at a club and creamed her really good she decided to let them use her just tell her when you are ready to shoot

My wife really loves the taste of cum and will open her mouth and show me before she swallows. But I love watching a guy bury himself and bust. She always encourages them to bury derp. Just listening to her turns me on. At first that was a rule not inside and with a condom but after one guy slipped it off without her knowing it at a club and creamed her really good she decided to let them use her just tell her when you are ready to shoot
That’s how it all starts

so starts my story. My wife had an event early Monday morning the event was 2.5 hours away. So she got a hotel checked and went to a sports bar across the street. She wanted to get a bite to eat and have a drink. We use phone app called Life 360. at 12:30 she was still in the bar. I could see her leave in a car. they pulled up to the front stayed for awhile and the guy parked she was in it I could see them get out and go into the hotel. I tried to call but she turned her phone off.

Where I am going with this is we are not condom users my wife would rather not fuck than use a condom...……. she always begs for her partner to cum in her, it turns her a lot. Well shall see she is about an hour away. I can't wait to hear what she has to say. By the way she only broke one rule we always text each other before we play with others

And that is a GOOD THING too!! My wife would LOVE to get pregnant and not have a clue by who other than NOT me....perfect fantasy would be we wouldn't even know if the baby was Hispanic, Black, Asian, Indian or maybe white until it was born!!

I keep encouraging her, but she is involved in a 10 year affair with her Boss/Lover and he would not approve.

CW
Let me breed the bitch

Mary has had a few surprise cream pies. Whether it is getting carried away and forgetting to use one, one or two times a condom failed, a couple of stealth removals (she didn't freak out but they never got a second chance) and a few instances where the guy did not pull out when he said he would (yeah she never should have believed that).

Reactions: Athcouple
Mary has had a few surprise cream pies. Whether it is getting carried away and forgetting to use one, one or two times a condom failed, a couple of stealth removals (she didn't freak out but they never got a second chance) and a few instances where the guy did not pull out when he said he would (yeah she never should have believed that).
She should do a breeding gangbang