Creampie without her permission

I"m lucky, my lovers have given me all their medical tests to prove they're clean, I"m on birth control so they ALWAYS cum in/on me.
IT's a MAJOR turn on having a lover cum inside you and have hubby clean up.
I am sure it is. It’s super turn on for me too, knowing my girl is with a guy who fills her up almost all the time, even when she’s not on pill

She decided to keep it suspense . Her other guy skipped town. Seems like she’s taking a break until she delivers the baby

Your situation is interesting, when my wife first became a hotwife (we were highschool sweethearts and were each others first), a friend of a friend picked her up in a bar...he knew she was married but ending up seducing her in her suburban in the parking lot. It was about 5 months into their "cheating" relationship my wife wanted to let him know that I knew all along.... We ended up going to his house and for the first time got to watch them have sex, it was more than that though as the passion between them was out of this world...she ended up telling me that her friend really wanted to have a child with her and what did I think.....he wanted to be involved in raising the child. I asked her what her thoughts were and was surprised to hear her tell me she wanted to discuss it with me...meaning she was considering it...she actually started talking of the different ways "the story" behind it would be, like separating for a bit and then she hooked up with this guy....she disclosed at this point she "loved him" but wanted our marriage the most...long story short she decided against it but that NRE (new relationship energy) can be strong. Their relationship lasted for about 2.5 years.....

Your situation is interesting, when my wife first became a hotwife (we were highschool sweethearts and were each others first), a friend of a friend picked her up in a bar...he knew she was married but ending up seducing her in her suburban in the parking lot. It was about 5 months into their "cheating" relationship my wife wanted to let him know that I knew all along.... We ended up going to his house and for the first time got to watch them have sex, it was more than that though as the passion between them was out of this world...she ended up telling me that her friend really wanted to have a child with her and what did I think.....he wanted to be involved in raising the child. I asked her what her thoughts were and was surprised to hear her tell me she wanted to discuss it with me...meaning she was considering it...she actually started talking of the different ways "the story" behind it would be, like separating for a bit and then she hooked up with this guy....she disclosed at this point she "loved him" but wanted our marriage the most...long story short she decided against it but that NRE (new relationship energy) can be strong. Their relationship lasted for about 2.5 years.....
That is beautiful, did she get pregnant with him while you were separate?

I would really like to see her have sex with someone full of energy love passion etc, never had that experience.

My girl is kind of free bird, but past few weeks I feel she’s changing, more mature. I hope she does not decide to stop seeing guys.

That is beautiful, did she get pregnant with him while you were separate?

I would really like to see her have sex with someone full of energy love passion etc, never had that experience.

My girl is kind of free bird, but past few weeks I feel she’s changing, more mature. I hope she does not decide to stop seeing guys.
She actually decided not to have a baby with him, but one time I was able to watch them make love, they exchanged "I love you's" and when he was about to cum, she told him "I want to have your child"...….it did catch me off guard but it was a major turn on watching her get satisfied. Looking back, it still amazes me she considered having his child but she is a compassionate person and did express having something to remind her of "their" relationship and special times together...their relationship lasted about 2.5 years......my wife eventually stopped being that hotwife but we do have the memories and don't regret the adventures we had....
I wish you the best Sid!

The words of "Please don't cum in me" will cause men to flood my pussy with cum. I love feeling those blasts and streams of cum hitting my walls.

I usually suck out the cum from the condon when they are used in me. Men love me for that.
Thanks. Damn right don’t waste that tasty protein!

The only way he gets to creampie is only bcuz she’s on the pill. She’s been creampied the past couple days. And it’s her friend so it’s a safe play for her.

Reactions: Sidsid
The first time my wife got creampied she didn't even know it at first. She was using an IUD for birth control but had asked Ron to use a condom which he did right up before cumming. He pulled out and repositioned her doggy style and filled her. She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy

The first time my wife got creampied she didn't even know it at first. She was using an IUD for birth control but had asked Ron to use a condom which he did right up before cumming. He pulled out and repositioned her doggy style and filled her. She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy
I think in her case it was love and hate. She liked the fact that someone was controlling her doing things he wanted but she did not, but on other hand she was not certain if she wanted child with him
Girls always have internal struggle in mind I feel. She kept seeing him again n again even when she knew he is going to fill her against her will. Other than that he was coward, disappeared after she fell pregnant

Not into risk play I assume ?
Not really.. the thought is hot but the reality is she’s not into risking it.. so she stays on the pill.
Although she did before.. when we met, I came in her multiple times without birth control.. I said I was pulling out and she locked her legs around me and said “cum in me”.. I couldn’t refuse as I thought she was on the pill.. she told me later on she wasn’t on it.. eventually we talked and agreed to the pill.. she doesn’t like condoms and rarely used any.

Stacey has always been selective about lovers cumming inside of her. Not saying there haven't been a few "mistakes" in our 40+ year relationship but thank goodness never an STD or pregnancy from unprotected sex. Though she hooked up with a handsome man at a wine tasting nearby two weeks ago, these days she's mostly monogamous with her long time lover who always cums inside of her.

Reactions: Athcouple