Cuck here. Is this idea hot to anyone else or is it too much? (Brutal emotional cucking)

Hi, I have been into the idea of being a cuck for a while, but I'm kinda looking for something specific. I am endlessly turned on about the idea of my girlfriend who I love deeply being taken from me by someone who takes pleasure in knowing exactly how much I love her. I've been with her for four years and I love every little unique detail about her. The idea of talking to a sadistic dom up front, and telling him and having him understand exactly what I love about her, and then that making it all the more hot for him to take her/fuck her turns me on like nothing else. I would tell him everything he wants to know about her, so he would know her as well as I do, if not better than me up front, giving me absolutely no advantage over him whatsoever. The more clear of the image I paint to him of my love would be better for him, and make it all the more satisfying to brutally take her from me, and love humiliating me about it. The "no turning back" element is hot to me too.. Does someone who is into this exact idea exist, or is it too much/specific?

Wow Man ❤️
You are into Whole Another Level of love
I'd Love to know more about your Wife if you don't mind
If you want you can message me personally
I'd like to talk about her with you,
Your Wife must be Lovely.

Hi, I have been into the idea of being a cuck for a while, but I'm kinda looking for something specific. I am endlessly turned on about the idea of my girlfriend who I love deeply being taken from me by someone who takes pleasure in knowing exactly how much I love her. I've been with her for four years and I love every little unique detail about her. The idea of talking to a sadistic dom up front, and telling him and having him understand exactly what I love about her, and then that making it all the more hot for him to take her/fuck her turns me on like nothing else. I would tell him everything he wants to know about her, so he would know her as well as I do, if not better than me up front, giving me absolutely no advantage over him whatsoever. The more clear of the image I paint to him of my love would be better for him, and make it all the more satisfying to brutally take her from me, and love humiliating me about it. The "no turning back" element is hot to me too.. Does someone who is into this exact idea exist, or is it too much/specific?
Before we were married my then girlfriend/fiancee did things like that to me. She was officially my woman but would date other guys right in front of me. She loved to hug and kiss him while I watched, knowing I didn't have the balls to stand up to him and claim her as mine. It was emotionally humiliating and she would tease me for being such a wimp. I was the laughing stock of our friends, but she would always call me back and I would come crawlling. I learned to accept this status if I were to be with her at all. She told me that my humiliation was how I turned her on and that at some point I would love this kind of treatment. She was right.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
There is a pathetic sick cuckold here who was beaten up by the bull with his wife’s underwear on his head, and made to live in a closet. While confined to the closet, he was forced to listen to the moaning of his wife with the aggressive bull. That’s the worse humiliation I have seen here. However it may just be his sick fantasy and not fact. He doubled down it was all true however. Who knows….

Reactions: vrbyxxx and Sigp220
I have similar desires mainly because I want my wife to experience the ultimate pleasure she would have by falling in love again. The new relationship excitement is very uplifting. Over 14 years she had 5 lovers one at a time. She needs deep emotional connection for sex to be fulfilling. She did fall on love with her 4th boy friend of 5 years and with my encouragement, she went to live with him for 5 months as his wife.

I spoke with her almost daily and after 4 months she told me she wanted to come home. He tried to get her to stay but she did come home as I knew she would. As a cuckold I loved those months knowing she was having sex with him frequently.

I have similar desires mainly because I want my wife to experience the ultimate pleasure she would have by falling in love again. The new relationship excitement is very uplifting. Over 14 years she had 5 lovers one at a time. She needs deep emotional connection for sex to be fulfilling. She did fall on love with her 4th boy friend of 5 years and with my encouragement, she went to live with him for 5 months as his wife.

I spoke with her almost daily and after 4 months she told me she wanted to come home. He tried to get her to stay but she did come home as I knew she would. As a cuckold I loved those months knowing she was having sex with him frequently.
Weren't you afraid of actually losing her for good??

I don't want my wife to fall in love with another man, but I fo want her to enjoy being with a guy. So if a guy asks what she likes or some specific thing I certainly tell him. I want him to push the limits of course, but I love her and want her to love only me back.

Check your inbox

Shoot me a message if you want to talk more

I know exactly what the OP is talking about. I'm currently encouraging my partner to not be afraid of her feelings and that she should just "go with the flow". For me, I know exactly why I have this kink. It has developed from experiences in the past with ex girlfriends.
As for being afraid of losing her permanently, I can't say that I am. One reason is I know she is capable of loving more than one person, another is me promising her early on in our relationship that I would never allow here to leave me completely. What I dream of now is her falling in love with one (or preferably two or three) person(s) so hard and deep that she finally reveals that she loves him more, and that while she doesn't want to lose me completely that man will come first from now on.

It was almost the same for us. In order to strengthen my wife's relationship with her bull and to allay her former concerns, I have told him in great detail what her preferences and dreams are. He has used this knowledge bit by bit to strengthen their bond. She assumes that he has the same preferences as her and doesn't know that I instructed him. He's always one step ahead of her. She is lucky to have such an understanding lover with the same preferences as herself. And I'm happy when she's happy.