Cuck hubbies post your small dick pic

I'm just a little skeptical when I see threads like this and all the little dicks, but no sign of a girl friend, much less a wife. I wonder if it's a single guy, just wishing he was married... Is it a guy who is afraid to tell his wife that he wants her to fuck around.... Is it a guy whose wife would kill him if she knew he was on this site?
Why no female hand in the photo... Here is my semi hard dicklet in the hand of my wife

For us, my wife is on the site as much or more than I am. She does not post many images, and most of our pictures are of her playing with other men that I have taken. But, here is one of her as she got ready to suck my dick. I am fully hard here and had just watched her suck two of my friends. One of my friends is holding her head and his hand is partially visible on the back of her head. He took the picture with his phone.

Sucking-Husband.jpg

Nice dicklet!
I’d say you have what matters 👍🏼
Thanks! The width of my cock and the shape of the head of my cock are enough to hit Mrs Lmws's gspot and make her cum. However, not being crass but my wife has a very deep and very loose pussy and does enjoy cocks in the 8-10 inch range as she loves having her deep spot worked (cervical orgasms). I am just not long enough to hit the back of her pussy and, unfortunately, I'm also a quick cummer. 2 big reasons we got involved in HotWife play.

Nice dicklet!

Thanks! The width of my cock and the shape of the head of my cock are enough to hit Mrs Lmws's gspot and make her cum. However, not being crass but my wife has a very deep and very loose pussy and does enjoy cocks in the 8-10 inch range as she loves having her deep spot worked (cervical orgasms). I am just not long enough to hit the back of her pussy and, unfortunately, I'm also a quick cummer. 2 big reasons we got involved in HotWife play.
I think those are two big reasons many of us are cuckolds now. Plus ED. Which I suffer from as well