Cuck hubbies post your small dick pic

These are pictures of my lady (his Mommy /Wife) and I.
After making me hard with her sensuous lips and tongue, she's ready to lay back and spread her legs for me and enjoy sexual intercourse on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

Attachments

• 20210414_154852.jpg
    20210414_154852.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20210414_154754.jpg
    20210414_154754.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 53
Little-Shriveled-Friend.jpg

Me posed on the couch for a party at home. I got lots of humiliation and name-calling in this pose. In honesty, my ass got a lot more attention than my tiny penis.

tiny-little-cock.jpg

The group of friend's at the house party determined I do not have a penis, but rather a clit over my boi-pussy

itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie.jpg

My wife laughed and then brought out the razor and shaved my butt and anus, saying guys wanted a hair-free pussy on their girl or gurl.

I'm just a little skeptical when I see threads like this and all the little dicks, but no sign of a girl friend, much less a wife. I wonder if it's a single guy, just wishing he was married... Is it a guy who is afraid to tell his wife that he wants her to fuck around.... Is it a guy whose wife would kill him if she knew he was on this site?
Why no female hand in the photo... Here is my semi hard dicklet in the hand of my wife

Attachments

• IMG_20220129_231044575~2.jpg
    IMG_20220129_231044575~2.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 20
I'm just a little skeptical when I see threads like this and all the little dicks, but no sign of a girl friend, much less a wife. I wonder if it's a single guy, just wishing he was married... Is it a guy who is afraid to tell his wife that he wants her to fuck around.... Is it a guy whose wife would kill him if she knew he was on this site?
Why no female hand in the photo... Here is my semi hard dicklet in the hand of my wife
I don't think so. In my case, my wife doesn't participate much in my communications on this and other sites so if I am taking a pic, it would be just me.