Cuck question

Seems like a dangerous situation.. Do you guys have a regular marriage outside of the cuckolding or is your entire lifestyle JUST cuckolding??
We have a FLM. Cuckolding is part of our lifestyle. When we got married it was agreed that she would make the rules and I would obey the rules. I have a submissive nature while she is a very dominant woman so we match up quite well. In what way do you see this as a dangerous situation?

We have a FLM. Cuckolding is part of our lifestyle. When we got married it was agreed that she would make the rules and I would obey the rules. I have a submissive nature while she is a very dominant woman so we match up quite well. In what way do you see this as a dangerous situation?
Dangerous as in what happens when you are ready to quit the lifestyle and your wife isnt?? Is there ANY sort of communication about that? What if she falls in love emotionally with another guy?

Dangerous as in what happens when you are ready to quit the lifestyle and your wife isnt?? Is there ANY sort of communication about that? What if she falls in love emotionally with another guy?
That scenario has a very remote chance of happening. First of all we grew up together and have had this type of relationship for years,even as far back as high school. Second I have a submissive personality that hasn't showed any signs of wanting to change. My wifes dominant personality is also permanently set. So far we have stood the test of time. Also, the guy she cuckolds me with, we have known for years. They have a romantic as well as a sexual relationship but leaving me to run away with him is not likely. They have been together so long that if that was going to happen,it certainly would have by now. My wife has the best of both worlds, a lover who she wines,dines and fucks, and an obedient husband who ,does all the housework and waits on her hand and foot. I love my role in the relationship because it satisifies my need to be denied,dominated and humiliated.

You sound like more of a STAG than a CUCK. You enjoy the thought of your wife with another man and you'd ALLOW her to do so and you'd also join in. It's a version of cuckolding but from my research a stag/hotwife lifestyle is a tad different than a cuck.

This sounds exactly what I am. I was confused, because I don’t like the thought of sitting there with clothes on or a chasity cage for that matter. I like her being pleasured by another man, and I come join in during or even after. So hot wife/stag makes a lot more sense to me. I’m not a submissive person by any means, and she is not a dominate person . She is completely submissive so her turn on is she is being dominated by multiple guys.

Reclaiming her is a reward that she gives to you provided you behave yourself and do as she tells you. She is in charge.
We absolutely don’t practice reclaiming after he bull is done. Why take your wife to the best restaurant in town and then give her 2 week old dessert from an open package from the dollar store? She rewards me by cleaning her up and either I get pegged or a handjob when she is ready

We absolutely don’t practice reclaiming after he bull is done. Why take your wife to the best restaurant in town and then give her 2 week old dessert from an open package from the dollar store? She rewards me by cleaning her up and either I get pegged or a handjob when she is ready
Nice analogy. It's the same way in our house. I'm not considered a man by my wife and having sex with her is laughable. My job like yours is to clean her up.

Reactions: M&Cmarried13
Nice analogy. It's the same way in our house. I'm not considered a man by my wife and having sex with her is laughable. My job like yours is to clean her up.
Exactly! My wife explained it to her bestie “once you dress your husband up in lingerie and use a bbc strapon on him, you realize you might be ok in a cuckold relationship so you can get fucked by a real man”

Yes once they see you as a sissy you never come back from it.
It’s so true! She told her friend one party night in front of me that “it was me dressed as a sissy when I first deep throated all 10 inches of he Mr Marcus strap on, when she could not come back from seeing.”

We are still madly and passionately in love. I make her cum in other ways and she knows I’m a sissy faggot for black cock and her bitch boy.

Entonces mi esposa y yo llevamos juntos 7 años. Ambos somos una pareja joven. 25 y 26. Dos niños. Pero recientemente comencé a fantasear con ella tomando dos pollas. Ella se mostró reacia al principio y, en pocas palabras, comenzamos con un pequeño consolador de 5 pulgadas y pasamos a un consolador negro de 7 pulgadas. Nuestra vida sexual siempre ha sido genial. Pero agregamos esto y ambos nos corremos varias veces en una noche. Me encanta verla ser follada por una polla negra y le encanta pensar en una gran polla negra dentro de ella.

Mi pregunta es, mi pene mide 7”, y no sé si realmente soy un cornudo. Como ella disfruta de nuestro sexo, yo lo disfruto. Pero estoy confuso, me gusta mucho verla follar y me excita mientras me chupa la polla o viceversa. Pero también puedo sentarme ahí y ella dirá que solo quiere la polla negra, y puedo sentarme ahí y correrme en su boca...

¿Qué consideran ustedes un cornudo o simplemente me gusta compartirla con MFM? ¿Y cómo conocieron a alguien para unirse? Creo que en la próxima parte intentaremos encontrar a alguien... pero no creo que me guste que la follen sin mí. Soy completamente nuevo en esto y por ahora todo es una fantasía.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.
Desde la experiencia personal te puedo asegurar que primeramente ninguna etiqueta es importante
manwra para disfeutar del placer los dos juntos