Cuck question

Too many websites to recount for this: AFF, Dbl list, etc.
But rest assured, once you get her started with this, she WILL eventually fuck other guys without you being there.
But she'll bring you home a very messy cream pie to clean up before you get silky seconds.

It seems to be an added turn-on for guys to fuck a married or attached gal.
And same goes for many women, I'm sure.

But I didn't make my point well. What I'm suggesting is that in my experience, once you talk her into it, SHE will understand your cuck tendencies, based on your wanting, enjoying & being aroused at seeing her take another cock and will realize that she CAN fuck others as SHE wants.

You may not think yourself as a cuck, but thats what she'll think...and enjoy experiencing.

So, my wife and I have been together 7 years. We are both young couple. 25 & 26. Two kids. But recently I’ve started fantasizing about her taking two cocks. She was reluctant at first, and long story short we started with a small 5” and moved up to a 7” black dildo. Our sex life has always been great. But we’ve added this in, and we both cum multiple times in one night. I love to watch her get fucked by a black cock, and she loves to think about a big black cock inside of her.

My question is, my dick is 7”, and I don’t know if im really a cuck. Because she enjoys our sex, I enjoy it. But Im confused, I really like watching her get fucked and it turns me on while she sucks my cock or vide versa. But I also can just sit there and she’ll say she only want the black cock, and I can sit there and just cum in her mouth..

What do you guys consider a cuck, or do I just like to share her and mfm? And how did you guys meet anyone to join? I think within the next bit we’ll try to find someone.. but I don’t think I’m into her being fucked without me. I’m completely new to this, and it’s all a fantasy for right now.

Hope someone can help me out.
You are just MFM If you want to watch and then get humiliated you are a cuckold. I can teach you

So, my wife and I have been together 7 years. We are both young couple. 25 & 26. Two kids. But recently I’ve started fantasizing about her taking two cocks. She was reluctant at first, and long story short we started with a small 5” and moved up to a 7” black dildo. Our sex life has always been great. But we’ve added this in, and we both cum multiple times in one night. I love to watch her get fucked by a black cock, and she loves to think about a big black cock inside of her.

My question is, my dick is 7”, and I don’t know if im really a cuck. Because she enjoys our sex, I enjoy it. But Im confused, I really like watching her get fucked and it turns me on while she sucks my cock or vide versa. But I also can just sit there and she’ll say she only want the black cock, and I can sit there and just cum in her mouth..

What do you guys consider a cuck, or do I just like to share her and mfm? And how did you guys meet anyone to join? I think within the next bit we’ll try to find someone.. but I don’t think I’m into her being fucked without me. I’m completely new to this, and it’s all a fantasy for right now.

Just ignore the labels and have fun .. do what you feel naturally comes to you and your wife .. so long as the parties are involved and understanding, there's no one right way to do this stuff .. unlike a lot of seemingly fake people in this forum, you cant yuck someone else's yum. Thats not what this is about.

Right now it sounds like maybe you'd like her to be a "hotwife", rather than you being cuckolded.

Hotwife pretty naturally turns hubby
into a cuck...
Naturally? Not sure I'd go there. If you have submissive tendencies, if you defer to what she wants, especially sexually, then yes you may very well become a cuck. But if jealousy or trust issues, or just desire, mean you'll always be there with her for MFM then she's a hotwife (and there's nothing wrong with that!)

my opinion, if you think your cuckold, you’re a cuckold. I have a great, close relationship with my wife. We love each other. However at this time, she has 3 boyfriends that she is physical with. I am caged and my cock has not been inside my wife’s pussy for over 2 years. She does suck me a couple times a year. Our sex involves a strap-on, she uses it on me, I will use it on her. She is my wife and I am her husband and I am her cuckold.

I have read about what other cuckolds do, and I do some of it and I don’t do some of it. My wife and I are doing what makes us happy at the moment.

Reactions: Radle123

There are all kinds of cucks. Some are submissive and get locked in a chastity cage forced to watch but denied any action for himself. Some can join in and share their wife. Some are not allowed in the room or even in the house while the wife fucks. And others help their wives get ready for a hot date where she goes out with a guy while cuckie stays home and waits for her. A really submissive cuck like me is required to lick his wife clean after she fucks a guy and sometimes I am told to suck his cock. You just have to find what floats your boat and experiment. Go slow and take baby steps at first and remember that both of you should be in agreement and not one sided. No body should be made to do what they don't wish to do from the other partner.Love and safty come first.

There are all kinds of cucks. Some are submissive and get locked in a chastity cage forced to watch but denied any action for himself. Some can join in and share their wife. Some are not allowed in the room or even in the house while the wife fucks. And others help their wives get ready for a hot date where she goes out with a guy while cuckie stays home and waits for her. A really submissive cuck like me is required to lick his wife clean after she fucks a guy and sometimes I am told to suck his cock. You just have to find what floats your boat and experiment. Go slow and take baby steps at first and remember that both of you should be in agreement and not one sided. No body should be made to do what they don't wish to do from the other partner.Love and safty come first.
Droopy Is so right some guys ate stags some true cucks. My hotwife puts me in chasity a day or two before she goes out to fuck. There is times i have to bath her get her dressed to go out to fuck. I pay for dinners, hotels,clothes etc. Including having to.make the reservations
I have also had to.tske her to meet him. Sometimes she wont let me see want shes wearing by wearing a long coat. I don't clean her after she has fucked but at times she will.make me clean her before she goes out. She will ask."DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO CLEAN ME" I have to tell her that's so your pussy is ready for another mans cock i cant do.it because i'm locked up.. She sometimes will.tell me if you behave you might be able to reclaim.this pussy when i get back
.When she does let me reclaim her which is about 60 percent of the time reclaiming sex with her is awesome

Droopy Is so right some guys ate stags some true cucks. My hotwife puts me in chasity a day or two before she goes out to fuck. There is times i have to bath her get her dressed to go out to fuck. I pay for dinners, hotels,clothes etc. Including having to.make the reservations
I have also had to.tske her to meet him. Sometimes she wont let me see want shes wearing by wearing a long coat. I don't clean her after she has fucked but at times she will.make me clean her before she goes out. She will ask."DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO CLEAN ME" I have to tell her that's so your pussy is ready for another mans cock i cant do.it because i'm locked up.. She sometimes will.tell me if you behave you might be able to reclaim.this pussy when i get back
.When she does let me reclaim her which is about 60 percent of the time reclaiming sex with her is awesome
Reclaiming her is a reward that she gives to you provided you behave yourself and do as she tells you. She is in charge.

You sound like more of a STAG than a CUCK. You enjoy the thought of your wife with another man and you'd ALLOW her to do so and you'd also join in. It's a version of cuckolding but from my research a stag/hotwife lifestyle is a tad different than a cuck.

You sound like more of a STAG than a CUCK. You enjoy the thought of your wife with another man and you'd ALLOW her to do so and you'd also join in. It's a version of cuckolding but from my research a stag/hotwife lifestyle is a tad different than a cuck.
I agree. A cuck is usually(but not always) denied pussy and placed in a chastity cage. The only way most cucks join in is to do the cleanup after the bull fucks her.

I agree. A cuck is usually(but not always) denied pussy and placed in a chastity cage. The only way most cucks join in is to do the cleanup after the bull fucks her.
Exactly. And I almost feel like once you tell your partner you want to be a cuck it's now their choice what goes down. Im not about that life lol

I am. I'm totaly under my wifes controll. She has complete sexual freedom while I have no sexual freedom. She cuckolds me to the extreme.
Seems like a dangerous situation.. Do you guys have a regular marriage outside of the cuckolding or is your entire lifestyle JUST cuckolding??