Questions and Curiosities

I have begun to really question my masculinity and some aspects of this lifestyle. I was wondering if there was a dominant man, maybe a black man, but at least a very hung guy who wants to help me explore and maybe help me talk through some of my recent feelings? Comment here or send me a private conversation.
Are you saying that you have been thinking about sucking a BBC?

I have begun to really question my masculinity and some aspects of this lifestyle. I was wondering if there was a dominant man, maybe a black man, but at least a very hung guy who wants to help me explore and maybe help me talk through some of my recent feelings? Comment here or send me a private conversation.
I think it's normal for many men to question everything when their wife wants to play with other men...I think when one first succumbs to being a cuckold it is emotionally painful. But if you don't walk away from the relationship, her infidelity persists and grows. So the pain doesn't go away. Instead, a masochistic need for it takes hold. The realization of inadequacy gives way to the desire to be embarrassed. It isn't enough to accept her cuckolding. Acceptance gives way to support, support gives way to encouragement. All that time, she is feeling sorry for you (humbling) and her lovers are laughing at you (humiliating). And then you discover that those feelings turn you on. Hang in there...

Reactions: wormwood
Being a cuckold in some ways may feel like a dark abyss until you accept the reality that your wife requires more than you can offer. You have two choices, to find comfort in making her happy, or you can walk away. Questioning your masculinity should not be an option. You are a male and by all means masculine. You may be less Dominant than other men, or you may relish being more submissive and willing to be vulnerable. You say you need help talking through some of your recent feelings. What are those feelings?