Cuckold Cage Gallery

There are few situations more embarrassing, more humiliating, more emasculating and yet more erotic than standing in front of the love of your life, the mother of your children looking into her face and seeing her eyes and listening to her moaning, taunting and giggling at your tiny caged little boy penis. As her bull, a real man with the cock of a real man and balls of a real man incessantly pounds her pussy from behind, grunting and telling you what a great fuck and total slut your wife, his whore is. And then for 3rd time your hips begin thrusting forward as your penis begins to release uncontrollably your sperm adding to the mess of the previous emissions and your wife experiences the most incredible orgasm you’ve ever seen.

My peril for the last year. 24/7/365. Best cage I’ve ever had (my 6th). It actually feels wrong when it’s not on. My safe little place of intense mindfuck! At this point I probably won’t get a release until after Locktober. She loves to say “bye bye” as she turns the lock shut. I love it too. We’ve never been happier. #cuckbliss
Does that hurt?

There are few situations more embarrassing, more humiliating, more emasculating and yet more erotic than standing in front of the love of your life, the mother of your children looking into her face and seeing her eyes and listening to her moaning, taunting and giggling at your tiny caged little boy penis. As her bull, a real man with the cock of a real man and balls of a real man incessantly pounds her pussy from behind, grunting and telling you what a great fuck and total slut your wife, his whore is. And then for 3rd time your hips begin thrusting forward as your penis begins to release uncontrollably your sperm adding to the mess of the previous emissions and your wife experiences the most incredible orgasm you’ve ever seen.
what a scenario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
my girl friend made me wear my cage at playalinda nude beach. I loved it
Make sure you wear it for at least 7 days before your wife is fucked by your Bull. That way you will be keen to suck his cock and clean up. You must have it on while he is there. It is not appropriate for hubby to ejaculate while the Bull is about unless it is when you are cleaning up and you spurt even with your cage on.
I loved to lick that up