Cuckold challenges

I'm sorry, I'm still learning on how to post here I doubled up my post somehow, so I erased it and will post the other cuckoldchallengefrom the book. He's okay with the first part but needs prodding to get my used dildo in his mouth. Should I be more forceful?20220727_143150.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kinda new here and definitely new to the hotwife lifestyle.
For many years I knew about his little dirty fantasy because he confessed how he wanted to watch me being f*cked by other men. I didn't understand it but my hubby got me this book with a bunch of hotwife challenges in it and asked if I would just do this as a fantasy roleplay along with him. OK it's been more fun than I ever thought it would and I joined this website on a dare or challenge from the book, but we continue to pick out a couple challenges a week to do. Here's my question I hope some of you can help me with.
The challenges in the beginning of the book are more hotwife challenges but rapidly progress more into cuckolding, which I'm finding out I like more, but not sure how my hubby is taking it. Here is a challenge I picked and he was a little more than hesitant to do for me. Should I push him harder to comply? Will that turn him off? I was the one that didn't want to explore this lifestyle at first, but now that I'm liking it, he seems to be pulling back.
I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. View attachment 914571
Honestly I don’t see the problem. It’s your cum not anyone else’s. And if he’s doing things right, he’s tasting it anyway. It’s not another guys cock. He wanted this, sack up and participate.

You know him best.
He may resist coercion, seduction might be a better approach.
Domination only really works when the sub (cuck) willingly gives up their power. So in truth, the sub has all the power because they can refuse to be willing.

Reactions: owlcuck
I'm sorry, I'm still learning on how to post here I doubled up my post somehow, so I erased it and will post the other cuckoldchallengefrom the book. He's okay with the first part but needs prodding to get my used dildo in his mouth. Should I be more forceful?View attachment 914582
We must be going along the right lines as she has had me do this without the book. We've also practised working as a team to lick all over one of her dildos.

I'm sorry, I'm still learning on how to post here I doubled up my post somehow, so I erased it and will post the other cuckoldchallengefrom the book. He's okay with the first part but needs prodding to get my used dildo in his mouth. Should I be more forceful?View attachment 914582
He will learn eventually all have to do is run the head of the dildo across his lips and he will automatically open his mouth.