Cuckold humiliation

Do any other husbands get off on the idea of being humiliated by a dominant bull? I'm not talking about size but performance, and the act of handing your wife over to another man - so he uses her harder, and does things to her that you don't, and she tells you how much better he is than you, and how good it feels? And he humiliates you too, telling you that your wife is his now and he will use her however he wants to and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

I don't know where this comes from and I'm generally reasonably in charge with my wife, but maybe that is what appeals, handing over than control and seeing how far she will allow another man to go with her without the confines of marriage?
I get very turn on when my wife fuck other men and ofcourse let their cum enter her well used pussy.

Just finished the first weekend vacation with the "bull-boyfriend." New to this lifestyle and site bit its doing wonders. My bull insisted that my 50-year old Indian hubby join us for a vacation. I am as caucasian as it gets and am a "thick" California beach blonde. I will describe my adventures slowly but for starters in the airbnd that the bull rented, his rule was that I should only be in a lingerie while my hubby was naked and did all the cooking and cleaning around the place. He did not abuse him or ill treat him but just the "alpha" way he treated him like a "beta" made me want him so much more. He also made my hubby pick different lingeries for different times during the day. This is the way we would start the day.

Attachments

• TT1.jpg
    TT1.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 69
Just finished the first weekend vacation with the "bull-boyfriend." New to this lifestyle and site bit its doing wonders. My bull insisted that my 50-year old Indian hubby join us for a vacation. I am as caucasian as it gets and am a "thick" California beach blonde. I will describe my adventures slowly but for starters in the airbnd that the bull rented, his rule was that I should only be in a lingerie while my hubby was naked and did all the cooking and cleaning around the place. He did not abuse him or ill treat him but just the "alpha" way he treated him like a "beta" made me want him so much more. He also made my hubby pick different lingeries for different times during the day. This is the way we would start the day.
Must be nice

Would be great to see the progression as the day went on 😉

Reactions: nicebiguy
Do any other husbands get off on the idea of being humiliated by a dominant bull? I'm not talking about size but performance, and the act of handing your wife over to another man - so he uses her harder, and does things to her that you don't, and she tells you how much better he is than you, and how good it feels? And he humiliates you too, telling you that your wife is his now and he will use her however he wants to and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

I don't know where this comes from and I'm generally reasonably in charge with my wife, but maybe that is what appeals, handing over than control and seeing how far she will allow another man to go with her without the confines of marriage?
I also crave this. I am not in a cuck relationship anymore, but I loved having to prepare my gf and then hand get to the bull. He would order me to buy the lingerie and heels he wanted. I would have to kneel in front of him whilst his erect cock was inches from my face and beg him to fuck my gf in the ass. I am straight but loved my gf humiliating me e.g. forcing me to lick his cock clean after her pulled out or having to rim him while my ex gf blew him. I also loved watching get act like a total slut. Let him do things she would never do for me.

My wife totally dominates and humiliates me. She enjoys having her bull do the same. Before they have sex she orders me to strip naked and instructs him to whip my ass and legs with his belt. She loves to see how much more manly and superior he is over me and it turns her on to watch me whimper and cry like a bitch and beg him to stop. The more I display my weakness and submissive behavior the more vigorously he punishes me.I'm ordered to my knees where he urinates on me and then I have to suck him to get him hard so he can fuck her. She gets really horny for him while she tells me what a pathetic bitch I am. After he fucks her I must lick up the mess he left in her pussy.I also have to be his servant and get him beers and cook and serve meals to them. He told me I'm not allowed to touch my wife or sleep with her when he is not around.I've been put in a chastity cage and have to wear diapers to humiliate me and to remind me of where my place is.

Would love to have him tell me to get her wet and ready for his cock. Would love to have her focus on pleasing his bigger dick and forgetting about mine.
That basically describes my current ( semi-open ) relationship. When we first hooked up I used to fuck her but I was way too small for her needs ( my penis is a skinny 4"and soft it is def more boysize than mansize ( tiny 2") We had ventured into fairly regular hookups with another guy involved or another couple. I rarely ever fuck her anymore but enjoy watching other much better endowed lovers getting her off. She doesnt entirely forget me and my tiny dink and when she starts cumming she sometimes looks over at me pulling on my baby p while thevother guy dies the business to her.

I have had an ongoing fantasy about being cuckolded in a one night stand scenario.
A particular girl comes to mind more often than others to be central to it. She is very attractive but we didnt get along ( to say the least) . I didnt have a real problem with her but she harboured some kind of ott dislike of me for reasons I never really understood. Despite this I admit I was sexually attracted to her and masturbated ( if I could ) while imagining fucking her pretty much every time I crossed paths with her especially if she had been extra nasty towards me. I dont recall but I think her name is Julie.
Anyway in my sph fantasy I imagine her actually engaging in heavy flirtation with me. She invites me back to her place for sex. I of course go . We get naked and she ruthlessly mocks me for my tiny pathetic baby dick before calling out to another guy who Imhad no idea was there. She tells him to look at the pathetic loser who thought he was going to fuck me. They both laugh and I was about to grab my clothes and leave but two other guys grab me ( they are all naked so I can see their massive swinging dicks while mine shrivels up to acorn size) They tie me naked to a chair and I am forced to watch as all three of them take turns fucking her. My little dick gets erect and she spots it and says ' the little perve is enjoying this' Free one of his arms so he can play with his little baby dick while some real men show him how to fuck a girl!' I obediently watch and wank while they rock her world while she verbally mocks mine. After they finish with her each one comes over and I am forced by her command to suck their cocks before they return to fuck her again. Afterwards they just sit around drinking and mocking me and my little dick.

We both enjoy the humiliation of an alpha Male type just taking her. She has a preference for tall muscular hairy guys who are very dominant, hung and are highly sexed. All the things I’m not.
She looks at him then she looks at you and she gets horny for him that much more when making the comparison.

We both enjoy the humiliation of an alpha Male type just taking her. She has a preference for tall muscular hairy guys who are very dominant, hung and are highly sexed. All the things I’m not.
I am fairly tall ( 6'2") , naturally muscular with a barrel chest, highly sexed but I think I dont foot the bill because I am not hairy, dominant or hung - unless you consider 2" soft and a skinny pencil dick ( 4" x 4 ") hung

Reactions: Makelove83
here is our true story of cuckold couple Elena&Thomas cuckold couple from Italy.

With colleagues.
We were newly married in 1995, it had been two years now and she had already been getting fucked by her gym instructor for 1 year now and by her friends. We were at an end-of-year party with my wife's colleagues and she was wearing a long dress with a slit along her left leg and up to her waist, her shoulder completely uncovered and her breasts almost clearly visible, held up by the very dress. adherent to her. However, her nipples peeked out insistently without a bra and as always without panties. It is useless to tell you that everyone's compliments were plentiful but they were all very contained and discreet due to my presence but always with very strong allusions and a lot of double meanings. We were sitting opposite each other and I was sitting opposite Elena, while she had next to her two colleagues who were among the dirtiest of the kingdom (we would clearly know this later). In the presence of other couples, the two took turns peppering her with questions and two-way jokes and while I was observing my lady, my wife, who was continually smiling at me, I was fortuitously trying to make them understand to indulge them and give them what they wanted. But she resisted very well. During a break between one course and another, I got up to go outside and Gigi, the most unscrupulous and casual colleague of the group, followed me, and in an engaging tone he paid me lots of compliments, even asking the classic question whether I was offended by the double meaning jokes or for the fact that they constantly compliment him but he said you know your wife is irresistible and so sexy that she can resurrect any dead person. Another direct and frank question. Would he bother you if you were direct with Elena and tried to endear me? I immediately understood that the question was different and I replied you should ask her and not me if she plays along, as far as I'm concerned I still have fun. He blushed immediately, understood my explicit statement and after less than 10 seconds he ran to collect the prey now in the bag. You want alcohol, you want Gigi and Roby to know how to do it, she let Roby touch her left leg, completely open, naked, up to her waist, and as soon as she felt his hand she looked up at me and with a certain embarrassment she looked at me, I understood immediately and nodded letting her understand to continue to be touched and so it happened until the second courses were served. She is now at the mercy of Roby's hand and immediately after that of Gigi who did not miss an opportunity to test it on the right too. The two were truly incredible, they spoke skilfully with their colleagues and nonchalantly repeatedly touched my wife both on the right and on the left, now exposed right down to her pussy, which could now be seen, speaking of Elena, I couldn't see her. The dinner continued but it was now clear that in my presence she was playing around with her two colleagues without ever being noticed, the opportunity to go further was provided by the pause of the second courses of food, where Elena and I went out to smoke and we followed by Gigi and Roby who immediately apologized to me for that spectacle but I immediately made them understand that Elena was in charge and she was the one who decided how and how much to go further. It goes without saying that they invited us to Gigi's house to have a drink but Elena refused so Gigi began to be unscrupulous and had a frightening tongue kiss printed in his mouth with Elena moving her tongue like a snake everywhere touching his fly trousers to taste the consistency and I to observe how slElena scopata da due ragazzi (1)_2.gif20200801_135417 1.gif12432_4 1.gif12432_7 1.gif20200801_135458 (1).gifutty my wife Elena was, the slutty bride I had recently married. She didn't give in that evening but in any case in my presence she let both of us play with her pussy, kissing them and tongueing them as if she were horny and hot like I've rarely seen her so excited.

Yeah when I read these humiliation files and the husbands is focused on getting cock more than the wife, I get gay vibes from them and not because I like it. Puts me off cuckolding

I suffered the embarrassment of a girlfriend's younger sister seeing my penis and boasting to her almost equally humiliated older sister that her boyfriend had a much bigger cock.
I have a fantasy of a cuck foursome where he outmans me and fucks the two sisters in front of me. I then have to suck his superior cock while his girlfriend praises him and mocks my tiny dink.

I suffered the embarrassment of a girlfriend's younger sister seeing my penis and boasting to her almost equally humiliated older sister that her boyfriend had a much bigger cock.
I have a fantasy of a cuck foursome where he outmans me and fucks the two sisters in front of me. I then have to suck his superior cock while his girlfriend praises him and mocks my tiny dink.
An interesting idea for sure. To be smaller and inferior to another cuck who is considered small and inferior.

Yeah when I read these humiliation files and the husbands is focused on getting cock more than the wife, I get gay vibes from them and not because I like it. Puts me off cuckolding
For me at least, it's not about having gay interests but about being inferior to my wife's bull and obedient to her. Humiliation and obedience is what I get off on so if she orders me to suck his cock I do it to show her I know my place and that I'm just her weak beta boy. After all, that is why she cucks me.

An interesting idea for sure. To be smaller and inferior to another cuck who is considered small and inferior.
I am sure he was definitely not a cuck in reality and he would not be a cuck in my fantasy either as he fucks both the girls and I fuck neither. The humiliation aspect is that he was much younger than me and my girlfriend was the older sister. So my gf felt embarrassed that her little sister's bf was far better endowed than me and the fact my penis is so tiny regardless.
Many years later my wife of the time and me engaged in a foursome with a bi couple for what was supposed to be a 'straight' engagement. ( I fuck the two women and he fucks the two women but he and I dont directly have sexual contact.)
The two women played around a bit with each other but he and I had not until the girls coaxed me into allowing him to rub his cock against mine. He was massively bigger than me and decidedly far more beta to my alphaesque persona. He was also quite effeminate opposed to my more decidedly male physique ( if you ignore his mansized cock to my boysized little dick) I was very very arousing to me to be outmanned in the bedroom by him. His girlfriend said she never saw him so 'dominant' over another guy before. I came hard while he ground his huge cock against my tiny dink while the women looked on.
Many years after that I may just be sucking my first cock later this month if the hookup with me, my girlfriend and a well hung ex of hers get together for a long delayed assignation.

I am sure he was definitely not a cuck in reality and he would not be a cuck in my fantasy either as he fucks both the girls and I fuck neither. The humiliation aspect is that he was much younger than me and my girlfriend was the older sister. So my gf felt embarrassed that her little sister's bf was far better endowed than me and the fact my penis is so tiny regardless.
Many years later my wife of the time and me engaged in a foursome with a bi couple for what was supposed to be a 'straight' engagement. ( I fuck the two women and he fucks the two women but he and I dont directly have sexual contact.)
The two women played around a bit with each other but he and I had not until the girls coaxed me into allowing him to rub his cock against mine. He was massively bigger than me and decidedly far more beta to my alphaesque persona. He was also quite effeminate opposed to my more decidedly male physique ( if you ignore his mansized cock to my boysized little dick) I was very very arousing to me to be outmanned in the bedroom by him. His girlfriend said she never saw him so 'dominant' over another guy before. I came hard while he ground his huge cock against my tiny dink while the women looked on.
Many years after that I may just be sucking my first cock later this month if the hookup with me, my girlfriend and a well hung ex of hers get together for a long delayed assignation.
Good for you, let us know how it went.