Cuckold humiliation

Do any other husbands get off on the idea of being humiliated by a dominant bull? I'm not talking about size but performance, and the act of handing your wife over to another man - so he uses her harder, and does things to her that you don't, and she tells you how much better he is than you, and how good it feels? And he humiliates you too, telling you that your wife is his now and he will use her however he wants to and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

I don't know where this comes from and I'm generally reasonably in charge with my wife, but maybe that is what appeals, handing over than control and seeing how far she will allow another man to go with her without the confines of marriage?

Definitely not alone in this aspect.
One of the best things in my cuckolding experience is when another man handles my girlfriend's sexual needs properly. Much better than I can, roughly, dirty with proper exasusting fucking, leaving her sore.
Best prart is when I see her shining from this and being even more attracting. Like sexual energy emanating out of her. Her partner's don't down talk on my as thr paradox is I'm dominant in all other aspects of my life

Would love to have him tell me to get her wet and ready for his cock. Would love to have her focus on pleasing his bigger dick and forgetting about mine.
I've had this happen, I set it up so he had something she needed, she asked him and he made an offer that she accepted, two nights later and she was in his house ready to be fucked, he lived on his own so no wife in the way, she got his cock out and found it was much bigger than mine, he took her to bed and rode her hard twice before she came home,she loved his big cock and would fuck him anytime she could, telling me not to bother as I just couldn't fuck her like him with my little one, it went on for a long time before he became ill and couldn't do her anymore.

Do any other husbands get off on the idea of being humiliated by a dominant bull? I'm not talking about size but performance, and the act of handing your wife over to another man - so he uses her harder, and does things to her that you don't, and she tells you how much better he is than you, and how good it feels? And he humiliates you too, telling you that your wife is his now and he will use her however he wants to and there is nothing you can do to stop him.

I don't know where this comes from and I'm generally reasonably in charge with my wife, but maybe that is what appeals, handing over than control and seeing how far she will allow another man to go with her without the confines of marriage?
I love surrendering control over to my side lover. He takes charge when we hook up and uses me as his bitch. It's very rewarding and liberating to not have to be the man all the time.

I've had this happen, I set it up so he had something she needed, she asked him and he made an offer that she accepted, two nights later and she was in his house ready to be fucked, he lived on his own so no wife in the way, she got his cock out and found it was much bigger than mine, he took her to bed and rode her hard twice before she came home,she loved his big cock and would fuck him anytime she could, telling me not to bother as I just couldn't fuck her like him with my little one, it went on for a long time before he became ill and couldn't do her anymore.
that is way hot. great wife.

I think this is pretty common for men who are otherwise dominate. When I have sex with my side boyfriend I just love surrendering to him dressed like the sissy bitch I am when I'm with him, in lacy pink panties,bra,stockings, cock cage and garter. It's very liberating just being his sissy faggot bitch, having him tell me what to do, verbally abusing me and treating me like his cheap whore. I only need n crave this every 8 weeks or so, otherwise I'm just a regular guy, sucking and fucking my hot girlfriends smelly, wet pussy. I must admit since the first time I sucked my boyfriends big cock I have since gotten to love it as much as eating pussy. And yes I love when he humiliates me.

Hi everyone. Giving my contribute as young bull. I started my journey as a bull and I've been with a couple for almost 6 months but then I had exclusivly swinger couples. Just one month ago, I met a cuckold couple and the husband asked me to be as dom as I wanted with him. Not gonna lie, it's super erotic!
We don't do too much with her lovers dominating me but for the most part it anything goes with her, my humiliation is seeing or just knowing that another man is taking her to do what he pleases with her.
One guy even leant her out to a friend of his, he was a co worker of mine.

Mature white bull here if you want to hand her over !

molto umiliante, soffro continuamente. Dalle sue stronzate che mi chiamano cornuto e frocio, marito impotente e inutile, da Elena che mi umilia dandomi del cornuto frocio, "guarda come mi scopano i miei stalloni quello che non puoi fare", mentre lei scopa il gruppo di ragazzi che vede ogni venerdì notte per godersi il loro enorme cazzo, ma soprattutto i miei figli che presto hanno scoperto il nostro stile di vita e mi hanno raccontato come potrei essere così passivo, cornuto e umiliato dalla loro madre che è molto attratta dal grosso cazzo duro. infine da alcuni amici e colleghi che hanno scopato mia moglie anche davanti a me e che quando mi incontrano in pubblico mi chiamano "è arrivato il cornutazzo" la sega finocchio e mezza del marito di quella gran troia di Elena

molto umiliante, soffro continuamente. Dalle sue stronzate che mi chiamano cornuto e frocio, marito impotente e inutile, da Elena che mi umilia dandomi del cornuto frocio, "guarda come mi scopano i miei stalloni quello che non puoi fare", mentre lei scopa il gruppo di ragazzi che vede ogni venerdì notte per godersi il loro enorme cazzo, ma soprattutto i miei figli che presto hanno scoperto il nostro stile di vita e mi hanno raccontato come potrei essere così passivo, cornuto e umiliato dalla loro madre che è molto attratta dal grosso cazzo duro. infine da alcuni amici e colleghi che hanno scopato mia moglie anche davanti a me e che quando mi incontrano in pubblico mi chiamano "è arrivato il cornutazzo" la sega finocchio e mezza del marito di quella gran troia di Elena
cornutazzo, continua pure con questi racconti e descrivi nei particolari che ci piace molto...tu intanto continuerai a confermarti cornuto e noi ci seghiamo e scopiamo tua moglie, quella grandissima zoccolona di Elena che prende cazzi tipo le cagne...è una porca assurda...raccontaci quello che ti dice lei quando siete soli, raccontaci le cose più intime e più perverse che lei fa con te

• Love
Reactions: Elene

In my real world I am an executive but in my private world I love being a cuckold slave to be used by beautiful wife and her lover. Forced oral, toilet, ass worship, pony and much more. Would you love to share about…

yes. i find it highly erotic to accept my place as inferior and offer my wife completely to a more superior man. love imagining her being owned by another man. him cutting me off from my wife's pussy and making it exclusively his. him telling my wife wife's pussy is for his cock and only his cum will be seeding her fertile pussy.

Last edited:

Yes it turns me on also.