Cuckold humiliation

I am sure he was definitely not a cuck in reality and he would not be a cuck in my fantasy either as he fucks both the girls and I fuck neither. The humiliation aspect is that he was much younger than me and my girlfriend was the older sister. So my gf felt embarrassed that her little sister's bf was far better endowed than me and the fact my penis is so tiny regardless.
Many years later my wife of the time and me engaged in a foursome with a bi couple for what was supposed to be a 'straight' engagement. ( I fuck the two women and he fucks the two women but he and I dont directly have sexual contact.)
The two women played around a bit with each other but he and I had not until the girls coaxed me into allowing him to rub his cock against mine. He was massively bigger than me and decidedly far more beta to my alphaesque persona. He was also quite effeminate opposed to my more decidedly male physique ( if you ignore his mansized cock to my boysized little dick) I was very very arousing to me to be outmanned in the bedroom by him. His girlfriend said she never saw him so 'dominant' over another guy before. I came hard while he ground his huge cock against my tiny dink while the women looked on.
Many years after that I may just be sucking my first cock later this month if the hookup with me, my girlfriend and a well hung ex of hers get together for a long delayed assignation.
I've always been turned on by a scenario where there are several women and men all fucking each other but I get nothing because of my lack of manhood. Even the easiest , sluttiest girls who fuck anyone reject me and treat me like I don't exist. I've had experiences like this before in my late teens and 20's. Women don't see me as a man and their instincts are correct. That's why I started to cross dress cuz I didn't feel like a man and yet I was not attracted guys so who was I ? This is how I became a submissive and started to enjoy humiliation and rejection from girls, the more I was shamed the sexier I felt. It became the only way I knew how to relate to women.

We both enjoy the humiliation of an alpha Male type just taking her. She has a preference for tall muscular hairy guys who are very dominant, hung and are highly sexed. All the things I’m not.
My wife too. And I'm short, skinny, and hairless with a < 3 inch penis and a pretty-boy face. Is it any wonder she has lover.

Reactions: nicebiguy
In my real world I am an executive but in my private world I love being a cuckold slave to be used by beautiful wife and her lover. Forced oral, toilet, ass worship, pony and much more. Would you love to share about…
What about chastity cage, belt whipping and SPH ? My wife puts me thru all this.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I'd love to watch a group of big black men laughing and making fun of me as they fuck my girlfriend like they're trying to break her.

Attachments

• C514AFCB-42B0-4DE3-BFDE-D3F2E7C2D4A2.jpeg
    C514AFCB-42B0-4DE3-BFDE-D3F2E7C2D4A2.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 7D78D0DF-8B67-4C43-B796-0E32D56EEE4E.jpeg
    7D78D0DF-8B67-4C43-B796-0E32D56EEE4E.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 7D836578-A679-4303-82E1-B74B761E5072.jpeg
    7D836578-A679-4303-82E1-B74B761E5072.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 26
  • A127F35A-D29C-47C0-AEA3-710C7CEF7D05.jpeg
    A127F35A-D29C-47C0-AEA3-710C7CEF7D05.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 971157DE-53FF-4A44-8843-23F4012DE415.jpeg
    971157DE-53FF-4A44-8843-23F4012DE415.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 20
I am sure he was definitely not a cuck in reality and he would not be a cuck in my fantasy either as he fucks both the girls and I fuck neither. The humiliation aspect is that he was much younger than me and my girlfriend was the older sister. So my gf felt embarrassed that her little sister's bf was far better endowed than me and the fact my penis is so tiny regardless.
Many years later my wife of the time and me engaged in a foursome with a bi couple for what was supposed to be a 'straight' engagement. ( I fuck the two women and he fucks the two women but he and I dont directly have sexual contact.)
The two women played around a bit with each other but he and I had not until the girls coaxed me into allowing him to rub his cock against mine. He was massively bigger than me and decidedly far more beta to my alphaesque persona. He was also quite effeminate opposed to my more decidedly male physique ( if you ignore his mansized cock to my boysized little dick) I was very very arousing to me to be outmanned in the bedroom by him. His girlfriend said she never saw him so 'dominant' over another guy before. I came hard while he ground his huge cock against my tiny dink while the women looked on.
Many years after that I may just be sucking my first cock later this month if the hookup with me, my girlfriend and a well hung ex of hers get together for a long delayed assignation.
Love to have a big cock rubbing my small cock while the girls look on and comment. Giving in to the pleasure making me cum like a good boy.