Cuckold in Panties?

Sometime my wife will put a pair of panties on my side the bed while I am in the shower. This is a signal to me that she has a date set with her boyfriend. She normally does this about 3 days prior to her date and I wear panties ( she has bought me about 10 pair) until she returns home from the date.

Does your wife require you to wear panties? My wife makes me wear panties to show how small my 2.5" white penis is. Phil C
View attachment 389477
View attachment 389478

View attachment 389479

View attachment 389480

I do not make him, but he knows several of my Bulls will be more aroused and turned on when he does, so he will do it for me when he knows I want him to.

This cute little lace pair of yellow boy-short panties were a massive hit with one of my Bulls one weekend. Poor hubs thought he would not have to show them off, but I think my bull was more impressed with him in his panties at our hotel than he was with me.

Hubs was so humiliated; it was priceless.

yellow-panty-butt.jpgYellow-Panty-Weekend.jpgpanties yellow2.jpg

I do not make him, but he knows several of my Bulls will be more aroused and turned on when he does, so he will do it for me when he knows I want him to.

This cute little lace pair of yellow boy-short panties were a massive hit with one of my Bulls one weekend. Poor hubs thought he would not have to show them off, but I think my bull was more impressed with him in his panties at our hotel than he was with me.

Hubs was so humiliated; it was priceless.

View attachment 943506View attachment 943507View attachment 943508
i hade to were this

Attachments

• now panties.jpg
    now panties.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 22
Girlfriend made me start wearing knickers she had gone out and bought especially for me and wrote humiliating things about me and that if I didn't wear them she would tell a friend of mine how small and pathetic my little cock is I have to admit It was really exciting when I started wearing and she made me wear a pair that she chooses every time I go out with my friends and phones me demanding i send picture proving i am wearing them

Reactions: Funtimes61
Wife and I visited a lifestyles friendly clothing optional resort in the Tampa area about 6 weeks ago. I went nude everywhere at the resort all day. When we got ready to go to the dance I would normally just wear a shirt that was long enough to cover my cock and balls and that was all. This night my wife gave me a pair of pink panties and told me to also put them on. I did as requested and we headed out to the dance. No one was able to see the panties at the dance club, after the dance club closed we headed to the conversation pool. My wife stripped down and got right in but she told me to take off the shirt leave the panties on. I did as told and went unnoticed as I got in the pool quickly. Once I had the panties wet she told me to go to the bar and get us a bucket of beer.

I had wore panties under my clothes many times but this was the first time I was on display for everyone to see. Pretty much everyone in the bar was nude and here I was only wearing pink panties. I got many stares but no one said a word. When i returned to the conversation pool my wife was talking to a guy, she told me to get me a beer and leave the bucket with her. She pointed at a chair several yards away and told me sit over there and she would call me if I was needed.

I sat there alone in my panties leaving only when I needed another beer from the bucket. My wife was being particularly playful that evening an told me each time I got a beer I had to walk around the conversation pool so everyone would have a chance to see me in the panties.

She knows that part of my turn on to being a cuck is being open about it. The next day when almost everyone was nude I wore panties all day talking them off only a few seconds before I got in the pool and putting them back on as soon as I got out. Several people made comments to my wife but no one said anything to me.