Cuckold movies

This may be viewed as a stretch but i found this cuckold situation in this film very erotic.

Hammer films - kiss of the vampire.

The young couple is stranded in a remote village. The young wife is seduced and claimed by the head vampire in the local castle. There is a scene where the vampire puts a thin robe on the sexy young wife. She had obviously been nude and in my mind he had just finished fucking her.

Im always keenly aware of cuckold situations in film and television.
I just saw that a few nights ago! I thought the same thing! "Yep, he fucked her..."' I love Hammer films and thought this one particularly erotic!

I just saw that a few nights ago! I thought the same thing! "Yep, he fucked her..."' I love Hammer films and thought this one particularly erotic!
I love it. I was hoping that other husbands would read the same message in that scene. The wife was very reluctant to leave the vampire. The Count must have a fantastic cock and sex drive! Thank you for the message!

My wife has been screwing other guys for 20 years of our 40 year marriage. Several years ago I talked to her about my interest in cuckolding. One night after I went to bed she googled cuckolding and watched a few clips. She later told me that if that was cuckolding she wanted nothing to do with it.

My wife has been screwing other guys for 20 years of our 40 year marriage. Several years ago I talked to her about my interest in cuckolding. One night after I went to bed she googled cuckolding and watched a few clips. She later told me that if that was cuckolding she wanted nothing to do with it.
WHAT????????????
A cuckold is a husband whose wife has sex with others!!!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
The fact that the wife has sex with others was not the issue. She was shocked how many of the women were treated.
I think she watched the wrong clips. As a bull I treat the wives with absolute respect. My role is to give the couple pleasure and not abuse either of them. I make love to the wife, making sure she gets max pleasure and orgasms, and hold and kiss her when hubby cleans up. I praise and encourage him for his clean up skills and for the pleasure she gets from feeding him my semen and also the pleasure she gets from having him suck ands share my cock.

Attachments

• cuckclean01.jpeg
    cuckclean01.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 173
I think she watched the wrong clips. As a bull I treat the wives with absolute respect. My role is to give the couple pleasure and not abuse either of them. I make love to the wife, making sure she gets max pleasure and orgasms, and hold and kiss her when hubby cleans up. I praise and encourage him for his clean up skills and for the pleasure she gets from feeding him my semen and also the pleasure she gets from having him suck ands share my cock.
Agreed!!!!

Would give me and karen the ultimate pleasure.

Very hot scene/show. Shame it's non-anglais

My contribution: Animal Instincts (1992)

Starring the gorgeous Shannon Whirry. Her cop husband comes home to her fucking the cable guy, realizes it's a turn on, and they start filming future encounters...

Only thing that ruins this is there is no proper fucking like view of cock in pussy