Cuckold movies

My wife has been screwing other guys for 20 years of our 40 year marriage. Several years ago I talked to her about my interest in cuckolding. One night after I went to bed she googled cuckolding and watched a few clips. She later told me that if that was cuckolding she wanted nothing to do with it.
I'm very surprised, I would have Thot she would like to tease you as she's being fucked and after with a swollen cum filled pussy to see your reactions.,

Recently finished the second season of Yellowjackets - fucking incredible show - and theres a lot of cuckold subtext and symbolism in the film. Not just the recurring horn themes either. One wife has an affair and it creates a web of lies that lead to more of those themes blown out of proportion. Based more around the family dynamics of toughing the lie together and figuring it out with some decent gore thrown it. Highly suggest the show either way. Also made me wonder about programming in media tho. First time I heard of a chastity cage was Californication and this lifestyles grown a lot since that aired.