Cuckold story - my sub love to watch me with 2 guys

My sub arranged two guys for me. This time he loves to watch me get pleased from two hot bulls. Both guys were around 25 years old, hot - with a six pack and ready to fuck me. He loves to watch me - how i have an orgasm and get fucked...He arranged a nice hotel suite in london...

I knocked on the door and entered the hotel room. My sub was hanging out with two young guys and my sub ask me - what i like to drink... i told them i love red wine and one of the guy opened a bottle and we started small talk... I told them - get undressed and we start to play... i went to the bed room and my sub and the other guys have to sit on the chair next to the bed... We all get undressed and i went to the bed ... i opened my bag and placed some lube and toys next to me... i started to open my legs and touched myself... I opened my oil buttle and oiled me up. The oil was running down my breasts and down my stomach. I love it - when my body is full of oil and i love it when my pussy is full of lube.. then i opened a lube buttle and placed it on my pussy to make me slippery all the way... I ordered them " come to me and play with me" Both guys came closer to me. I gave one guy a dildo and one guy had a vibrator... They started to play with the toys and one guy started to kiss my breast... it felt so good... " come closer to me" i ordered one guy and i opened my mouth. I started to suck his dick and he started to fuck my mouth - deeper and deeper and now i could feel that the other guy - between my legs - he places his dick on my clit..." Watch me to get pleased and fucked" i told my sub...
His head of his dick went up and down on my clit - and i moaned and my body was shacking as i came like that... I had my first orgasm and he could feel that my body was shaking and he did not wait as he entered me now. His dick was in my pussy and one dick i had in my mouth... I got so wet and horny and i love the feeling to get fucked like that and have a big dick in my mouth.. Both dicks fucked me and i came so hard. At the same time one guy came in me - his sperm was shot in my pussy and the other guy shot his sperm in my mouth... i swallowed his sperm and his dick was all the way in my mouth... I was still shaking and wet between my legs The sperm was running out of me ..." We will drink some more and then we like to feel you at the same time. Double penetration is next" ...And i am sure i will love it and remember this wild night with two hot guys.

My sub arranged two guys for me. This time he loves to watch me get pleased from two hot bulls. Both guys were around 25 years old, hot - with a six pack and ready to fuck me. He loves to watch me - how i have an orgasm and get fucked...He arranged a nice hotel suite in london...

I knocked on the door and entered the hotel room. My sub was hanging out with two young guys and my sub ask me - what i like to drink... i told them i love red wine and one of the guy opened a bottle and we started small talk... I told them - get undressed and we start to play... i went to the bed room and my sub and the other guys have to sit on the chair next to the bed... We all get undressed and i went to the bed ... i opened my bag and placed some lube and toys next to me... i started to open my legs and touched myself... I opened my oil buttle and oiled me up. The oil was running down my breasts and down my stomach. I love it - when my body is full of oil and i love it when my pussy is full of lube.. then i opened a lube buttle and placed it on my pussy to make me slippery all the way... I ordered them " come to me and play with me" Both guys came closer to me. I gave one guy a dildo and one guy had a vibrator... They started to play with the toys and one guy started to kiss my breast... it felt so good... " come closer to me" i ordered one guy and i opened my mouth. I started to suck his dick and he started to fuck my mouth - deeper and deeper and now i could feel that the other guy - between my legs - he places his dick on my clit..." Watch me to get pleased and fucked" i told my sub...
His head of his dick went up and down on my clit - and i moaned and my body was shacking as i came like that... I had my first orgasm and he could feel that my body was shaking and he did not wait as he entered me now. His dick was in my pussy and one dick i had in my mouth... I got so wet and horny and i love the feeling to get fucked like that and have a big dick in my mouth.. Both dicks fucked me and i came so hard. At the same time one guy came in me - his sperm was shot in my pussy and the other guy shot his sperm in my mouth... i swallowed his sperm and his dick was all the way in my mouth... I was still shaking and wet between my legs The sperm was running out of me ..." We will drink some more and then we like to feel you at the same time. Double penetration is next" ...And i am sure i will love it and remember this wild night with two hot guys.
Advertisement