cuckolded at university

When i was at university my ex-girlfriend used to cuckold me and fuck BBC, this is one story where i was lucky enough to watch. This was from our second year in university.

It was the evening, she sat on our bed with a smile on her face as she was texting the guy she was going to fuck, i had to sit on the floor at her feet knowing that it wasn't long before she was going to fuck a BBC. She jumped up saying he is hear now get in the corner cuck touch yourself play with your white cock if you want, i will enjoy a BBC. They come in to the bedroom they start kissing, he starts running his hands up her leg grabbing her ass. It's mere seconds and i can tell she is wet, taking off clothes as fast as she can. She is naked, her lover is just in his underpants and she kneels down and starts rubbing and kissing his bulge in his pants, he takes it out his huge BBC she turns to me and smiles a cuck cant compete.

He grabs her head she doesn't resist him, her mouth is full i am amazed she could fit that cock in her mouth it was surely 9 inches. He uses her throat like a pussy its not long before she is gagging. She worships his cock offering her throat and using her lips and tongue she slowly moves up and down his cock, being a good white slut for him. After some many minutes had passed he said on the bed now she laid on her back on the bed, legs spread wide, he slowly pushed his cock in to her wet pussy her face lit up. He pounded her hard the bed board was banging on the wall she was moaning. Her pale white skin was rubbing against his muscular black skin a beautiful colour contrast. All she could do was hold on to the bed sheets for dear life, i could do nothing being her cuck apart from enjoy the show as he took and dominated another of her holes. She wrapped her legs around him as they both came (no condom). He flipped her over slapped her ass and pounded her pussy as she laid flat on her stomach.

After cumming again he laid on his back and she rode him, she loved a thick black cock that pleasured her, and reached deep in to her holes. During the 90 minute fuck fest they both got real sweaty and filthy. He ended up staying the night in our bed.