Cuckoldism in a different way ?

¿Alguna vez has experimentado cornudo, incluido un miembro de la familia como tu hermano o hijo, que tiene o quiere a tu esposa cachonda?
Cuenta tu historia, si quieres privacidad, pm también está abierto!
HOLA SOY HETERO MI ESPOSA ES RUSA , ELLA 35 AÑOS, YO CASI 60 , Y SI BIEN NOS QUEREMOS PERO ELLA ESTA INSATISFECHA SEXUALMENTE , UN AMIGO D ELA UNIVERSIDAD NOS CONCE BIEN Y ESTA DISPUESTO A SATISFACERLA PERO MI EX ESPOSA TEME QUE ESO LA ATE SEXUALEMENTE A EL , ESO ME MOTIVA AUN MAS. Yo

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
When younger before we married, she could be a bit slutty. Came home to visit my family and we went out for drinks. Met up with a friend of my fathers and at closing time went to this guys house for a few drinks. This friend was a few years older than us but we got on well. Any they put some music on and he asked my girlfriend to dance. It was slow love songs type music and my parents were dancing as well while I sat and watched. I remember my father telling me to stop being jealous it was just dancing. The album finished and they stopped dancing and we all carried on drinking and chatting. My girlfriend was wearing a short skirt and jacket suit type outfit With a teddy underneath. She looked hot in it and it had poppers in the crotch. After a bit she excused her self and went to the bathroom. Whilst gone they put another album of slow music on and when she came back she asked him to dance again. My father again said stop being jealous so I said nothing as this friend started to dance. I watched as she rubbed herself against him and seen her take his hand off her butt and move it. As they danced he had one arm around her back but his other arm was down by his side. It was then I noticed her whispering to him and laid her head on his shoulder. As they swayed from side to side. He lowered his arm I could see to her ass and down slightly and lifted the back of her dress slightly touching his hand on her bare ass and I could see his other hand buried into her pussy. He smiled at my father who looked at me and said again don’t be a jealous ass it’s only dancing and a bit of fun.