Cuckold's penis sizes

I think generally more alpha type guys are bigger in general as far as height, build, so on average most bull type guys are bigger while guys who tend to be beta are many times not the big alpha type. But in reality this is about much more than just size, or even sex for that matter.

I am new to this forum. Is it the norm that all cuckolds have a small penis? Is that we they are cuckold? This is the pic of my penis. View attachment 1006404
It can play a role but it is not the one main thing that drives it and makes people to want it. Yeah, having small dick and being aware of it + not being a selfish person can lead to the idea of someone else satisfying your girlfriend or wife. However there are people here with quite good sized cocks which like it too, also I know selfish people with small cocks that will not allow their wife or girlfriend to have sex with another person, so it is more complex.

Thanks guys. I love to think about my wife having sex with a guy having a larger penis than mine. She tells me that i do not satisfy her anymore since she went with this guy who has a larger penise than mine and that turns me on.
Thats OK, if you can handle it emotionally and she loves you, you can pull out some quite good relationship. It just need communication and effort

Thanks guys. I love to think about my wife having sex with a guy having a larger penis than mine. She tells me that i do not satisfy her anymore since she went with this guy who has a larger penise than mine and that turns me on.
Mine is the same way!! She loves a really huge cock and mine doesn’t fit this bill anymore.

I think generally more alpha type guys are bigger in general as far as height, build, so on average most bull type guys are bigger while guys who tend to be beta are many times not the big alpha type. But in reality this is about much more than just size, or even sex for that matter.
Thats OK, if you can handle it emotionally and she loves you, you can pull out some quite good relationship. It just need communication and effort
Totally Agree!!!

I learned in the high school showers that I had a small cock. I would sometimes get an erection which only made it worse. Guys can be cruel an made comments. It was required that we take showers and I would worry about it all day before gym class. The lockers and showers were separated so there was a short walk between. The showers we large gang style with the shower heads being on poles in the middle so there was not place to hide. I always felt like this was done on purpose to expose and embarrass guys with little cocks and it worked.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum. Is it the norm that all cuckolds have a small penis? Is that we they are cuckold? This is the pic of my penis. View attachment 1006404
I have a 6 inch cock my wife calls me little dick... She likes 8 and above ... The bull should always have a larger cock then the cuck so the wife can humiliate the husband by it... My wife and I want all her lover's to have much a much larger penis ... Small penis humiliation is a huge turn on for both of us.