Cuckold's penis sizes

I have a 6 inch cock my wife calls me little dick... She likes 8 and above ... The bull should always have a larger cock then the cuck so the wife can humiliate the husband by it... My wife and I want all her lover's to have much a much larger penis ... Small penis humiliation is a huge turn on for both of us.
Yup, the biggest sex organ is the brain.

• Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom
A graphic comparison that illustrates why I am her cuck. Her Bull had his cockhead nestled between my legs and against my butthole and my cock on top of his to illustrate the difference in our size while my wife asked, "Do you see why David is the one who gets to fuck me?"

I muttered a soft "Yes."

My wife then replied to me, "Now, how do you show David how grateful you are for being here to satisfy your wife since you can't?"

I got on my knees and took David's big cock into my mouth.

Cuck-and-Bull.png

Left-to-service-him.png

A graphic comparison that illustrates why I am her cuck. Her Bull had his cockhead nestled between my legs and against my butthole and my cock on top of his to illustrate the difference in our size while my wife asked, "Do you see why David is the one who gets to fuck me?"

I muttered a soft "Yes."

My wife then replied to me, "Now, how do you show David how grateful you are for being here to satisfy your wife since you can't?"

How did you feel with a real mans cock in your mouth and wifee watching?

I muttered a soft "Yes."

Very sexy pictures,especially the cock comparison one.

I muttered a soft "Yes."

The comparison pic is beautiful. Any more comparison pics?

Reactions: nicebiguy