Cucks, are you watching or not?

I’m not sure where or how you live but if you are worried about all those things happening you shouldn’t be in this lifestyle.
Anything you are worried about can happen going to the store.
I’ve been in this lifestyle for about 11 years now and my wife has gone on vacations, had men over with me on vacation and we are still here.

As I said (which you obviously missed), We've been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, so I'm guessing we've probably seen a little more than 11 years. As for being worried...We're not, because we take precautions and still have allot of fun. You my friend (figuratively) took offense because I said I thought anyone that would let their wife go off with someone they barley knew was an idiot. Just because someone plays Russian roulette and survives doesn't mean they aren't stupid. Sorry you took offense.

As I said (which you obviously missed), We've been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, so I'm guessing we've probably seen a little more than 11 years. As for being worried...We're not, because we take precautions and still have allot of fun. You my friend (figuratively) took offense because I said I thought anyone that would let their wife go off with someone they barley knew was an idiot. Just because someone plays Russian roulette and survives doesn't mean they aren't stupid. Sorry you took offense.
My point, my friend, is that it’s no more Russian roulette than letting her go to the store alone. But if you are happy that’s all that matters.

My point, my friend, is that it’s no more Russian roulette than letting her go to the store alone. But if you are happy that’s all that matters.
Your right about anything can happen anywhere, but I'm guessing recent tragedy brings your example to the forefront. Apples and oranges. Now days it's obvious that nobody is safe anywhere....but going to the store is public. Inviting some one you don't know into a private situation is an entirely different matter. But as you say, as long as your happy. Good luck !!

We play with strangers, then over time they're no longer strangers.

Safety is an illusion.

My wife had 500+ men before she married #1. She has had 50+ men since we entered the lifestyle 9 months ago. With the exception of 1 friend of 5 years, it's always been strangers. The ONLY incident that occurred, THE ONLY INCIDENT was while she was married to #1, as he became an abuser and used to beat the hell out of her.

So the man she was supposed to trust the most was the worst - the the men she was supposed to trust the least were the best.

Hence, safety is an illusion.

Safety is an illusion.

My wife had 500+ men before she married #1. She has had 50+ men since we entered the lifestyle 9 months ago. With the exception of 1 friend of 5 years, it's always been strangers. The ONLY incident that occurred, THE ONLY INCIDENT was while she was married to #1, as he became an abuser and used to beat the hell out of her.

So the man she was supposed to trust the most was the worst - the the men she was supposed to trust the least were the best.

I have experienced both ends of that spectrum with my partner and ex partners. Most strangers are really trying to impress for the sex where as we have had some bulls are too pigheaded and feel the women of this world owe them a favour. This may work with some cucks but not us

I don't get to watch. I have to drop her off then pick he r up afterwards. I do get the fruits of her labour when we get home.:p
Only watched once. Stacey has always been more comfortable with me nearby but not in the same room. Too self-conscious. Says it would inhibit her and reduce her enjoyment. I have bought into it for 40+ years and have no regrets. Until this year, she never stayed away over night but has a thing with a former long time lover that has rekindled this year. I too enjoy the rewards later.

Safety is an illusion.

Could not have said it better. Not bad for an “idiot”.

Well, we are pushing 30 years now since time seems to have some importance it seems. Not really. For me, I prefer my husband present. Especially if I am with someone I don't know very well or at all. We have always tough it important that the husband somewhat knows the individual and that they meet and have some kind of adult conversation. The guy isn't just getting some of me, he is getting something that comes with a husband so you need to win him over too.

My husband has always had a ye or ney in who I am with and while I have the final decision, I still value his input. A potential partner has a tendency to act differently or say different things when conversing with a guy than the woman he is going to have sex with. Sometimes little warning signs can come through. If we are approaching someone on a web site, it is my husband who makes first contact. It is also my husband who can relay my likes and sexual weaknesses to a potential partner. I enjoy Alpha males who are capable of following various directions and for some reason another male seems to be able to tell if the person they are talking to fits the description.

Once a BF has a time relationship with me, husband does not need to be present all the time but he does enjoy watching me. Of course, my husband being a retired photographer along with having a perverted mind, he captures it all. Except video, he sucks at videos.

If my husband wants to be present it is always OK with me and if some guy tells me he doesn't want that, I move on.

Oh, if I am going to the store I drag him along there too. We do most things together.

Reactions: Uncledude55
"idiot" please expand?
Sorry. You have to go back to the post from Uncledude55. He claims the anyone that let their wife with another man (stranger) alone is an idiot.

So I was not calling you an idiot just using his word, hence the quotation mark.

Well, we are pushing 30 years now since time seems to have some importance it seems. Not really. For me, I prefer my husband present. Especially if I am with someone I don't know very well or at all. We have always tough it important that the husband somewhat knows the individual and that they meet and have some kind of adult conversation. The guy isn't just getting some of me, he is getting something that comes with a husband so you need to win him over too.

My husband has always had a ye or ney in who I am with and while I have the final decision, I still value his input. A potential partner has a tendency to act differently or say different things when conversing with a guy than the woman he is going to have sex with. Sometimes little warning signs can come through. If we are approaching someone on a web site, it is my husband who makes first contact. It is also my husband who can relay my likes and sexual weaknesses to a potential partner. I enjoy Alpha males who are capable of following various directions and for some reason another male seems to be able to tell if the person they are talking to fits the description.

Once a BF has a time relationship with me, husband does not need to be present all the time but he does enjoy watching me. Of course, my husband being a retired photographer along with having a perverted mind, he captures it all. Except video, he sucks at videos.

If my husband wants to be present it is always OK with me and if some guy tells me he doesn't want that, I move on.

Oh, if I am going to the store I drag him along there too. We do most things together.
I also prefer hubby be there, he is probably 95% of the time. He enjoys watching me, helping when asked (I love my feet massaged while getting fucked)
Of course when he cleans me it's the icing on the cake !!

I've never watched. When we first started we thought we would try different scenarios - me watching, participating, or not there at all. My wife wanted to start off playing alone and we discovered we like it this way, so we never got around to trying anything else. She's been playing about four years and changes guys every 2-3 months. She has even done some of their friends and a couple of gang bangs.

Sorry. You have to go back to the post from Uncledude55. He claims the anyone that let their wife with another man (stranger) alone is an idiot.

So I was not calling you an idiot just using his word, hence the quotation mark.
Thanks for clarifying.

To be pragmatic most all relationships start out as one-on-one, chaperone-less. So why should this lifestyle be any different. I don't think because sex may be involved that there is a different set of rules, trust it trust.

I have watched two times of four times my wife has met with her man (second and third).
I have audio recordings from the first three meets. I wasn't allowed at the fourth meet.

I thought the third time was not so good until I started listening to the recordings. Her orgasms have become longer and harder each time. I can only imagine what the fourth time was like. We had the best sex after that fourth time. All I really know, is she started sucking his cock as soon as he came in the door and they fucked in many positions for an hour and fucked again after a break.

It turns me on that they were able to be totally uninhibited without me. The things they say to each other without me there to hear it and it's not recorded .

I may be out for the next meet too. But I can hardly wait to see what she has learned the sixth time they meet.

Reactions: davelb76
For me it's just comforting having hubby there to watch and clean...…..
For sure, I want to be there, but also give her and him a bit space. I would love to clean both of them, I will try the next time :)

Another fantasy: I would like have the Bull wear a condom when he has sex with my wife, and then ejaculate into the condom. After finishing, the Bull should have me remove the full condom from the Bull's penis, and place it onto my own penis. I am then commanded to masturbate into the cum-filled condom. My wife and Bull should both comment on how the condom is much too big for the cuck's small penis.