Cucks, are you watching or not?

mopal

Our two meetings with our bull has been more like a threesome than cuckolding. I thought that was how I wanted it, but I realize that the thought of them being together without me watching or participating turns me on a lot.
What are your experiences with being present vs. not? If the wife more relaxed and satisfied when not being watched?

My wife and I both get turned on by me watching. We lock eyes every time she cums. It's great to know she likes us sharing her enjoyment.

Right! And we love that too, for sure. I'm just thinking that both my wife and her lover might feel somewhat inhibited with me watching all of the time? Perhaps I should leave them for a bit after he penetrates her (since I really loves to hear her moan - he is very big), give them some space and then return for her orgasm?

Our two meetings with our bull has been more like a threesome than cuckolding. I thought that was how I wanted it, but I realize that the thought of them being together without me watching or participating turns me on a lot.
What are your experiences with being present vs. not? If the wife more relaxed and satisfied when not being watched?
We have done it both ways. She and I both enjoy it when I am there watching, helping and cleaning her after but sometimes she enjoys just the 2 of them so it's all good for us either way.

Reactions: mopal
95% of the time my hubby is there watching, helping if asked, and of course he has his clean up role.
Works for us.….
So your husband is clearly submissive and a beta - when it comes to (cuckolding) sex. How do you see him when it is just the two of you having sex? And outside the bedroom? I guess what I am asking, is he your alpha when you aren't having cuckolding sex?

Our agreement is that I'm involved which includes watching - turns out she like me to watch

There have been guys that can't perform, I assume it's because of my presence - oh well

I tried a self-exile once to see what it would be like - neither of us like it

Watched only once - this year - though I wanted to since we started the lifestyle many years ago. Her lover stayed with us over the weekend and shared our bed while I slept in one of the spare bedrooms. At some point she asked me to watch (I suspect he told her to invite me to watch). I watched and it was amazing. It was everything I had always envisioned. Watching them together, kissing, touching and having sex. Watching her facial expressions. Later she said it turned her on but that she wasn't keen on allowing me to watch again. Made her self-conscious. I understand.

First off let me say, I'm a Stag and not a Cuck. I enjoy watching my wife having sex with other men (and sometimes women).

From my perspective, I think anyone that lets their wife take off or be alone with someone they either don't know or barely know is an idiot ! In today's world there are some really sick fuckers out there that can and will bring grief to a couple. And I don't mean "aw man....things didn't work out, she didn't enjoy herself" kind of grief....I mean you get a phone call and find out the love of your life is either in a hospital in serious or critical condition or dead !!!! As for playing while your in another room....what happens if the fucker pulls out a weapon, gags and ties you to a chair, then does things in front of you that hurts your better half ? God forbid but if something like that happens....you think things will end well for either of you ?

I know that 99% of the shit guys post up on here is bullshit, but once in a while I'll read something and think, "Does these people not realize the danger they are putting themselves into?" When my wife and I play, we get to know the perspective playmate first. They aren't willing to go through that process, we don't play. And even then I'm never out of sight of my wife and (shock shock, gasp gasp) I'm ALWAYS packing heat. We've been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, have great fun, and enjoy a sex life that most people/guys only fantasize about (as evidenced by the bullshit I see some guys try to pass off as real on here).

You can have a fantastic experience with your better halves in the lifestyle, but my advice is BE CAREFUL when you do....your lives depend on it.

Reactions: Myhotwife
First off let me say, I'm a Stag and not a Cuck. I enjoy watching my wife having sex with other men (and sometimes women).

From my perspective, I think anyone that lets their wife take off or be alone with someone they either don't know or barely know is an idiot ! In today's world there are some really sick fuckers out there that can and will bring grief to a couple. And I don't mean "aw man....things didn't work out, she didn't enjoy herself" kind of grief....I mean you get a phone call and find out the love of your life is either in a hospital in serious or critical condition or dead !!!! As for playing while your in another room....what happens if the fucker pulls out a weapon, gags and ties you to a chair, then does things in front of you that hurts your better half ? God forbid but if something like that happens....you think things will end well for either of you ?

I know that 99% of the shit guys post up on here is bullshit, but once in a while I'll read something and think, "Does these people not realize the danger they are putting themselves into?" When my wife and I play, we get to know the perspective playmate first. They aren't willing to go through that process, we don't play. And even then I'm never out of sight of my wife and (shock shock, gasp gasp) I'm ALWAYS packing heat. We've been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, have great fun, and enjoy a sex life that most people/guys only fantasize about (as evidenced by the bullshit I see some guys try to pass off as real on here).

You can have a fantastic experience with your better halves in the lifestyle, but my advice is BE CAREFUL when you do....your lives depend on it.

Be careful - for sure! I would never let my wife be with a man I don't know and haven't met. So I'm not talking about just sending her out to fuck or leave our house completely for that matter. We live in Denmark, nobody has weapons (unless in a gang I guess), and this is not an issue.
But I am talking about letting her and the bull have sex and feel free to concentrate on each, instead of feeling watched all the time...

I agree !!!!

Reactions: Uncledude55

I’m not sure where or how you live but if you are worried about all those things happening you shouldn’t be in this lifestyle.
Anything you are worried about can happen going to the store.
I’ve been in this lifestyle for about 11 years now and my wife has gone on vacations, had men over with me on vacation and we are still here.

Reactions: erzika34
So your husband is clearly submissive and a beta - when it comes to (cuckolding) sex. How do you see him when it is just the two of you having sex? And outside the bedroom? I guess what I am asking, is he your alpha when you aren't having cuckolding sex?
My hubby is a TOTAL ALPHA male outside the bedroom, a successful business man, well dressed, in shape...……………………………….

A lot of things the poster says I agree with ….

Reactions: Bullish4u2
I would think your wife would feel a lot more comfortable with you there!

Part of the reason I hate giving advice on these kind of subjects is that everyone is different. What works for me and my wife may not work for you.
Every individual sho7ld have a feel for what they can and cannot do.

I watch, or participate in KK’s encounters probably 70% of the time.

In that 70-ish percent, I probably watch and stroke about half the time, and the other half I’m involved in the encounter directly.

I can’t say I have a preference - I enjoy it either way. The role I play depends on KK’s mood. She enjoys performing, and puts on a great show.

Reactions: mopal and Myhotwife