Cucks, are you watching or not?

I would like to watch my wife get fucked, but she thinks I would freak out. I did get to listen from the next room once. It was awesome. So for now she has her sex dates and then comes home to me and gives me details while I jerk off. If I'm luck she let's me eat her creampie.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I would like to watch my wife get fucked, but she thinks I would freak out. I did get to listen from the next room once. It was awesome. So for now she has her sex dates and then comes home to me and gives me details while I jerk off. If I'm luck she let's me eat her creampie.
Well, if your like me and most of the rest of us here you won't freak out in a bad way although it will cause you to become very hard and most likely cum....lol.

First off let me say, I'm a Stag and not a Cuck. I enjoy watching my wife having sex with other men (and sometimes women).

From my perspective, I think anyone that lets their wife take off or be alone with someone they either don't know or barely know is an idiot ! In today's world there are some really sick fuckers out there that can and will bring grief to a couple. And I don't mean "aw man....things didn't work out, she didn't enjoy herself" kind of grief....I mean you get a phone call and find out the love of your life is either in a hospital in serious or critical condition or dead !!!! As for playing while your in another room....what happens if the fucker pulls out a weapon, gags and ties you to a chair, then does things in front of you that hurts your better half ? God forbid but if something like that happens....you think things will end well for either of you ?

I know that 99% of the shit guys post up on here is bullshit, but once in a while I'll read something and think, "Does these people not realize the danger they are putting themselves into?" When my wife and I play, we get to know the perspective playmate first. They aren't willing to go through that process, we don't play. And even then I'm never out of sight of my wife and (shock shock, gasp gasp) I'm ALWAYS packing heat. We've been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, have great fun, and enjoy a sex life that most people/guys only fantasize about (as evidenced by the bullshit I see some guys try to pass off as real on here).

You can have a fantastic experience with your better halves in the lifestyle, but my advice is BE CAREFUL when you do....your lives depend on it.
thanks for the reality and dangers, to quote Michael Conrad from Hill Street Blues "lets be careful out there"

Reactions: Uncledude55
im here if you want me fuck your wife

Reactions: cuck4wifey

Watching your wife get fucked is a great turn on, whether you wank then, later or fuck her later. My wife says it makes her sex with the man better and she loves to look directly at me as she cums. I love to see her cum face.

Reactions: cuck4wifey
Well, we are pushing 30 years now since time seems to have some importance it seems. Not really. For me, I prefer my husband present. Especially if I am with someone I don't know very well or at all. We have always tough it important that the husband somewhat knows the individual and that they meet and have some kind of adult conversation. The guy isn't just getting some of me, he is getting something that comes with a husband so you need to win him over too.

My husband has always had a ye or ney in who I am with and while I have the final decision, I still value his input. A potential partner has a tendency to act differently or say different things when conversing with a guy than the woman he is going to have sex with. Sometimes little warning signs can come through. If we are approaching someone on a web site, it is my husband who makes first contact. It is also my husband who can relay my likes and sexual weaknesses to a potential partner. I enjoy Alpha males who are capable of following various directions and for some reason another male seems to be able to tell if the person they are talking to fits the description.

Once a BF has a time relationship with me, husband does not need to be present all the time but he does enjoy watching me. Of course, my husband being a retired photographer along with having a perverted mind, he captures it all. Except video, he sucks at videos.

If my husband wants to be present it is always OK with me and if some guy tells me he doesn't want that, I move on.

Oh, if I am going to the store I drag him along there too. We do most things together.
all i can say is i love your picture!!!

if the bull is someone you really do not know hubby needs to be present. If the bull is a long time relationship and known well hubby need not be present.
use common sense and good judgement.

Cannot imagine not watching, and absolutely idealise my wife enjoying being watched, in a sense performing for two men, realizing what a high it gives me too. Helping with her pleasure would be a given if that was her wish, but not in any way that could undermine or influence what she does with the other man. Could not care less about my dick. In fact would wish and expect to lead with my hands and mouth in that instance. Would want her to be safe first and as comfortable with everything as possible. fully turned on, yet able to relax, express her passion fully without fear or shame or consequence. Confident in my absolute approval. To me, that's cuckoldry. A couple does it together.

But I can also understand how a wife might struggle to fully let go in that way in front of her husband, especially in one-off type encounters. But passion is a worthy goal. To that end, I guess I know I could be flexible. I can see how establishing something more committed, more long term with a promising partner works for some couples. I'd absolutely permit my wife to have alone time to build a level of comfort and trust with a qualified guy, so long as we all understood that when she felt ready they'd show me all they've made and learned together.

Last edited:
Reactions: mopal
Our two meetings with our bull has been more like a threesome than cuckolding. I thought that was how I wanted it, but I realize that the thought of them being together without me watching or participating turns me on a lot.
What are your experiences with being present vs. not? If the wife more relaxed and satisfied when not being watched?
I would like to start with watching them and them being surprised by her to show me her cream pie.

Reactions: sterling
Similar to the OP, I started out wanting a MFM, quickly found I appreciated watching/videoing more. Now I think being in another room, leaving for a while or absent for the whole night (only done that once) is more exciting.

What’s bunny and bull think Tim is she put off you being there or does she like you being around.
being around seems a better preference how often does he sleep with her though All night?