Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....

Attachments

• ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 331
  • CLIT.jpg
    CLIT.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 310
We have one friend who knows. He was my roommate when I was dating my wife. He is ok with the lifestyle since he is sticking his cock into my wife.

A sister-in-law knows. At first she was a little shocked but after talking with me and seeing I am ok with it she accepts it. She had seen me naked while I was dating my wife and knew I had a small cock.

One of my wife’s closest friends knows some of the details – and has been very jealous about the experiences Em has been having!

One of my long-term male friends knows some of it, having sampled Em’s body one alcohol-fuelled afternoon, and subsequently chatted to her about her other experiences.

One of our neighbours knows – after he gave a particularly unsuccessful party, Em cheered him up by telling him some stories, showing some pictures, and ultimately gifting him a blowjob.

AAE1000.jpg

We have one friend who knows. He was my roommate when I was dating my wife. He is ok with the lifestyle since he is sticking his cock into my wife.

A sister-in-law knows. At first she was a little shocked but after talking with me and seeing I am ok with it she accepts it. She had seen me naked while I was dating my wife and knew I had a small cock.
My Sister in Law knows that my wife has been meeting up with a good friend of her man. She’s also been with the same guy, given him a blowjob at a festival, where later the lucky chap secretly met up with my wife and fucked her in his tent.
I’ve also fucked my sister in law when she was a teenager.

nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod y de nuestros amigos quienes conocer nuestro estilo de vida swinger son ellos también parte de eso y de mi familia solamente sabe una prima más pequeña que lo supo pues su mejor amiga es una chica trans que fue mi pareja por 3 años y finalmente también la prima es parte de todo