Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....

Attachments

• ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 331
  • CLIT.jpg
    CLIT.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 310
she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....
Has she fucked any of your family or friends

We have one friend who knows. He was my roommate when I was dating my wife. He is ok with the lifestyle since he is sticking his cock into my wife.

A sister-in-law knows. At first she was a little shocked but after talking with me and seeing I am ok with it she accepts it. She had seen me naked while I was dating my wife and knew I had a small cock.

One of my wife’s closest friends knows some of the details – and has been very jealous about the experiences Em has been having!

One of my long-term male friends knows some of it, having sampled Em’s body one alcohol-fuelled afternoon, and subsequently chatted to her about her other experiences.

One of our neighbours knows – after he gave a particularly unsuccessful party, Em cheered him up by telling him some stories, showing some pictures, and ultimately gifting him a blowjob.

AAE1000.jpg

We have one friend who knows. He was my roommate when I was dating my wife. He is ok with the lifestyle since he is sticking his cock into my wife.

A sister-in-law knows. At first she was a little shocked but after talking with me and seeing I am ok with it she accepts it. She had seen me naked while I was dating my wife and knew I had a small cock.
My Sister in Law knows that my wife has been meeting up with a good friend of her man. She’s also been with the same guy, given him a blowjob at a festival, where later the lucky chap secretly met up with my wife and fucked her in his tent.
I’ve also fucked my sister in law when she was a teenager.

nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod y de nuestros amigos quienes conocer nuestro estilo de vida swinger son ellos también parte de eso y de mi familia solamente sabe una prima más pequeña que lo supo pues su mejor amiga es una chica trans que fue mi pareja por 3 años y finalmente también la prima es parte de todo