Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

My wife actually fucked my father. He’s older and kept saying that he’s never been with an Asian girl. We were just getting into the lifestyle and we asked if he would want to try. They’ve done it twice without me. Recent I’ve only been showing him pics of her.

Your wife is gorgeous, I sure hope that she has a lover taking care of that hot pussy and not you. I love your girly clothes too, I wear much the same things and love it. Yes my wife has a very good lover and I've been cut off for over 9 years and I don't miss it. She deserves a real lover as I'm sure your wife does as well. Please let us know that you're not the one tapping her lovely pussy.
i,m just permitted to lick sperm from other men out of her pussy

My wife has had several lovers during our 57 years of marriage, I knew I would never keep her satisfied so I gave her permission to play with who she wanted, we live in a small village and she started with a guy she worked with, she was seen several times with him in local pubs ect. She didn't seem to care who knew , her mother knew as she saw her daughter walking past her house one morning with cum running down her legs after a long night with a guy that lives nearby, she hadn't got any knickers with her so nothing to catch it, my mate saw her playing naked with a guy one day in a paddock next to his smallholding when he asked me about it I told him all about her ,he had known her all his life and from then on has asked me lots of questions about her, his daughter knows and her partner, having known us from birth she is very interested and has also asked me a lot of questions often talking about it. Our daughter who is now in her 50s and single knows since she asked her mother who she was always texting, my wife just told her all about it, so our son will probably know along with his wife, my wife and her just don't get on together at all , I can see that kicking off one Day .

Nice. That is a fantasy of mine that can never happen since he’s been dead for 43 years. Before her and I got together, (I was away in the military) she knew him and he even worked on her car a few times. I’ve often fantasized that she paid him with pussy. But no such luck.
Nice. That is a fantasy of mine that can never happen since he’s been dead for 43 years. Before her and I got together, (I was away in the military) she knew him and he even worked on her car a few times. I’ve often fantasized that she paid him with pussy. But no such luck.
Good to fantasize that it did happen between your dad and her. I didn’t realize how hot it actually was until recently. My dads always been a single loner and I trust that he won’t ever tell anyone. It’s a win win for us.

Family and friends know she wears the pants. I grew up basically as a sissy and knew my wife all the way back to when we were kids.Thats when it started. We dated in high school where she cheated on me with every body and enjoyed feminizing me.I was a closet crossdresser from age 10 and she slowly outed me thru our teen years. By 16 I was known as the neighborhood sissy. In spite of everything we were in love and got married. She wanted a husband she could dominate and wanted a FLM. At our wedding I vowed total obedience and submission to her in front of everyone.No one was suprised.She married a guy before me and divorced him cuz he didn't go along with her FLM policies. They stayed friends and he was the best man at our wedding and continued to fuck her. Even on our honeymoon I wasn't allowed to touch my new bride. He took over while I got locked up in chastity. He is now her present day bull.Most of my friends have fucked her also and one or two wish they could take my place as her cuckold houseboy.I hate those guys and do whatever I can to keep them away. I even lied and told my wife one of them had AIDS and she could get it from him.Luckily she believed me. I want to be her only beta boy.

Family and friends know she wears the pants. I grew up basically as a sissy and knew my wife all the way back to when we were kids.Thats when it started. We dated in high school where she cheated on me with every body and enjoyed feminizing me.I was a closet crossdresser from age 10 and she slowly outed me thru our teen years. By 16 I was known as the neighborhood sissy. In spite of everything we were in love and got married. She wanted a husband she could dominate and wanted a FLM. At our wedding I vowed total obedience and submission to her in front of everyone.No one was suprised.She married a guy before me and divorced him cuz he didn't go along with her FLM policies. They stayed friends and he was the best man at our wedding and continued to fuck her. Even on our honeymoon I wasn't allowed to touch my new bride. He took over while I got locked up in chastity. He is now her present day bull.Most of my friends have fucked her also and one or two wish they could take my place as her cuckold houseboy.I hate those guys and do whatever I can to keep them away. I even lied and told my wife one of them had AIDS and she could get it from him.Luckily she believed me. I want to be her only beta boy.
WOW! thats some history!

Reactions: toolman2c