Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

What if her bull demanded that you be on display for her and his entertainment the whole time he was there probably even having you do some serving duties maybe even clean up
Oh I do that all the time already! My bad, I thought he was talking about displaying me to her friends! I am caged and dressed as a sissy maid every time she has a bull over if he is ok with that. I serve them drinks, food, blunts and anything else they want. I will clean her up always and will clean her bull if he orders me to! I bring them breakfast in bed when a bull stays over!

Oh I do that all the time already! My bad, I thought he was talking about displaying me to her friends! I am caged and dressed as a sissy maid every time she has a bull over if he is ok with that. I serve them drinks, food, blunts and anything else they want. I will clean her up always and will clean her bull if he orders me to! I bring them breakfast in bed when a bull stays over!
Sounds like you are an excellent sissy submissive domestic servant chambermaid cuckold for your hot wife Queen. It also seems that you would enjoy being the only sissy serving slut at a CFNM party hosted by wife

Sounds like you are an excellent sissy submissive domestic servant chambermaid cuckold for your hot wife Queen. It also seems that you would enjoy being the only sissy serving slut at a CFNM party hosted by wife
I would love to do that! I just want to be a good sissy boi for my wife and anyone she tells me to. Especially her bulls who fuck her like I can’t! I want to be her sissy faggot

Reactions: wantingnoregret
He tried not to laugh but he couldn’t help himself. My wife broke the ice by comparing his 8 inch cock to my little caged one and then they joined forces humiliating before fucking.
That's exactly the kind of thing my wife does to me. She loves to humiliate me before getting fucked, like as if it's foreplay for her. When she compares us and he shows much larger than me it makes her even hornier for him. She says things like: "This is a real cock,not like your tiny pathetic dicklet" This really turns me on so bad but I'm not able to relieve myelf cuz of my cage. As he fucks her I'm told to lick her feet and suck on her toes unless I'm just sent out of the bedroom. I get so terribly horny yet unrelieved that it makes me clean her creampie with a passion. Her words are so powerful when she says things like : "Be a good little cleanup boy, it's all you're good for" and:"You love the taste of a real mans cum dont you" Afterwards she might take off my cage so I can crawl to my corner and jerk off in shame while they laugh at me.

My wifes bull even brings over his dirty laundry. He makes me hand scrub his clothes the old fashon way kneeling on the hard cement floor bent over a big tin washtub.I can hear them from the laundry room as they fuck passionately in the bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: M&Cmarried13
My wifes bull even brings over his dirty laundry. He makes me hand scrub his clothes the old fashon way kneeling on the hard cement floor bent over a big tin washtub.I can hear them from the laundry room as they fuck passionately in the bedroom.
We need to meet up and watch our wifes and bulls together! I’ve done a bulls laundry too! As he left and I handed him the nice basket folded, this black adonis of a man kissed me on the forehead and thanked me and I came in my cage. Couldn’t help it.

Reactions: Small cock2000
Most of my mates knew, because she had slept with most of them, my best mate was the one who started the whole cuckolding thing off, they really fancied each other and his girlfriend would always brag about how big he was, which just added fuel to the fire. After him two of my mates slept with her after nights out, now years down the line, only family Don't know.