Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....
this is how it should be, tell them they may ask your wife, and all is fine. and sure, your wife is pretty sexy

Reactions: gregnginger
she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....
Damm this is so hot

so far, this is where we are at

- Anyone who has fucked either of my two wives
- my ex wife
- my ex MIL
- my current wife
- my current MIL
- i assume half of her family as MIL cannot keep gossip
- my grandmother

I have also told my current MIL and my grandmother about my cross dressing
We have now added a work friend of hers. Female friend who was so happy for her and has said that she’s now got a friend she can pick up with

We are in the process of becoming cuckold couple.
So far my wife had Yoni massage by another male in salon (this was my birthday present). This is already known by her 2 friends. Recently as wife discussed with her female friends last hair removal technics available she all of sudden mentioned that I have done electrolysis/laser and completely hairless after that.

For the couples in here that are cuckold do your family and friends know about it? For the cuckold husband what do they think? And what do they think about the wife since she is with other guys
My best friend knows because he was one of my wife’s first bulls and her best friend knows because she couldn’t wait to tell her about the guys she gets to fuck. Now sometimes her bestie comes over to hang out and my wife will talk about her newest bulls while I’m sitting next to her which humiliates and turns me on to no end.

My best friend knows because he was one of my wife’s first bulls and her best friend knows because she couldn’t wait to tell her about the guys she gets to fuck. Now sometimes her bestie comes over to hang out and my wife will talk about her newest bulls while I’m sitting next to her which humiliates and turns me on to no end.
My wife also likes to bring her girlfriends in on our personal cuckolding life. They think I'm a total wuss for not standing up for myself. Wife explains that she needs a "real"man because my penis is so small she cant feel me. The topic always comes up when the ladies gather. They seem to be fascinated and amused at my weakness.

My wife also likes to bring her girlfriends in on our personal cuckolding life. They think I'm a total wuss for not standing up for myself. Wife explains that she needs a "real"man because my penis is so small she cant feel me. The topic always comes up when the ladies gather. They seem to be fascinated and amused at my weakness.
Oh yes! It’s so hot, isn’t it? My wife tells her she needs a real man all the time. Her friend found my sissy clothes bag and her strap on once. We forgot to close the bag lol

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
No not yet! She’s nervous to display me but I would be so turned on if she would to her best friend! She did display me to my best friend before she fucked him which was super hot
What if her bull demanded that you be on display for her and his entertainment the whole time he was there probably even having you do some serving duties maybe even clean up