Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Absolutely LOVE it!! It’s like they are taking the only thing left between you and your wife…..they have already mounted her and spread her pussy as he slides his dick in her, she has had his cock in her mouth and best of all his cumm is oozing out of her after he has finished using her!!

Hubby loves seeing me kissing the Bulls I've played with esp if it's while fucking. But he also gets very turned on when we are meeting a guy for the first time in a pub or hotel bar - either meeting him together or with hubby watching from a distance as a guy chats me up. From the first brief touch of a hand on my knee or arm, repeated when I don't object, to the hand staying on my knee and then slowly going higher, working its way towards my pussy which is usually dripping by that point, to the inevitable first kiss. And if the guy has got that far without me stopping him, hubby knows I'm really into him and will be spreading my legs for him later that night x

Absolutely LOVE it!! It’s like they are taking the only thing left between you and your wife…..they have already mounted her and spread her pussy as he slides his dick in her, she has had his cock in her mouth and best of all his cumm is oozing out of her after he has finished using her!!
Like to see some pics for your hot wife please

Hubby loves seeing me kissing the Bulls I've played with esp if it's while fucking. But he also gets very turned on when we are meeting a guy for the first time in a pub or hotel bar - either meeting him together or with hubby watching from a distance as a guy chats me up. From the first brief touch of a hand on my knee or arm, repeated when I don't object, to the hand staying on my knee and then slowly going higher, working its way towards my pussy which is usually dripping by that point, to the inevitable first kiss. And if the guy has got that far without me stopping him, hubby knows I'm really into him and will be spreading my legs for him later that night x
Wow that's very hot post some media for you sexy

You enjoy it, she would be loving his hot tongue down her throat and his big thick cock throbbing and squirting cum deep inside her well fucked quivering little wet pussy, making her cum filled stretched pussy his to do whatever he wants whenever he wants.
That's very hot
You're a reall hot wife love to do all your holes baby You're amazing