Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Kissing is literally the most sensual and passionate way of showing love, and it excites so much as it happens between wife and bull....
I've been doing it with wives I've met.. And you can't explain the expressions of hubby watching...
And assume further, I've done it in Pakistan, quite a strict country to have this open relationship fun

I have always loved watching Stacey kiss other men. Because until about a month ago, I was never allowed to watch her fuck - kissing and petting was all I had so I made the most of it. Turns me on to see her first passionate kiss with a new lover - usually on the dance floor or at our dinner table or bar. Especially enjoy watching him touch her and her reaction.
Speaking of dance made me think of one night at a swingers party this well endowed guy kissing my wife furiously while his cock was inside her, needles to say when they stopped dancing she ended up with a creampie running down her legs. She received two more guys that evening.

Reactions: davelb76
According to my hubby a kiss is the most intimate thing two people can do, followed by a blow job then actual fucking.
I found that a blowjob was the best forplay for my wife to get her very wet.She was at first reluctant to kiss me after giving a guy a blow job,but that was quickly rectified.

Love to see my wife kissed by my best friend, that's how the first touching session started They kissed slowly and I put his hand on a tit, as he fondled her she got aroused and I undid a couple of buttons to give him the idea. The further he undressed her the more she tongued him. When I put his hand between her legs he had to take his cock out as it was painful being restricted by his jeans when he was so hard. I placed her hand on his cock and they rubbed, stroked and fingered each other until they came, there mouths locked together. Nowadays she very occasionally askes me to kiss her as he cums in her causing her to orgasm.
We kissed a few times while a guy is cumming in her it’s the best feeling out , makes me rock hard

Seeing my wife kissing another man generates tons of feelings inside me.
And many conflicting feelings. I feel so very jealous and left out, and I envy him and his body, as I observe this most intimate act. I have felt totally betrayed while seeing her kiss. Watching my wife making out has even caused me to cry. I have been with her and met guys she communicated with online. We met these individual guys for the first time, in places like bars. The three of us have spoken and in time, they form a connection. And they begin to kiss right in front of me. Somehow I am unsure how she is able to do this. But she enjoys it and she is well aware of the emotions which it causes inside me. Her new lover, to be, really enjoys what it does to me. He can feel my submissive and well hurt energy. He enjoys that I feel left out. My wife kissing another guy has, as well, an erotic component.
When I se her kissing while she is in lingerie, the excitement and conflicting feelings are the strongest feeling I have ever felt. She is the most beautiful woman in her bra and panties. And seeing another man, equipped with a large penis, naked and passionately kissing the woman I love, takes me down many notches. I feel complete envy for him and his penis, and his lips that shower her with loving kisses. I will say that men love kissing a woman while her husband watches and feels torn apart. And watching him kiss her neck and ear, get me jealous beyond belief. There is nothing like my wife kissing someone else, in this world.
Those conflicting feelings is what’s making it worth the while, I enjoy it immensely

It's okay now. It is normal for a bull to kiss the hotwife deeply. You could even say that Bull and Hotwife are a couple.

At first I almost went crazy when I saw my wife looking at Mommy with a certain desire in the dark and drawing him to her - then a mischievous smile at me and then the deep kiss.

Sometimes we go for a walk together and we both go hand in hand. She giggles a lot and then she stops and then they kiss. In the evening they sit on the sofa and kiss a lot and I see his hand disappear under her blouse. I would like that too, but she forbade me to do that. Well, I can kiss her on the cheek, then I feel like a toddler - which both of them love

the most exciting thing about our relationship is to see your wife, your woman, your children's mom, your mistress making out and kissing passionately with a complete stranger, being treated like a whore and seeing her kissing in front of me in a bar or in a pub knowing that she can be recognized, is something delirious with pleasure. Strong and intense sensations

the most exciting thing about our relationship is to see your wife, your woman, your children's mom, your mistress making out and kissing passionately with a complete stranger, being treated like a whore and seeing her kissing in front of me in a bar or in a pub knowing that she can be recognized, is something delirious with pleasure. Strong and intense sensations
Kissing while cumin deep inside her

• Love
Reactions: davelb76 and Cathy