Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Have asked about that and shesvery open minded & adventurous. She's said if the opportunity arose, she'd not only kiss another woman, she'd possibly lick her pussy...

I always thought of deep and sexy kissing as an essential part of foreplay and sucking a man's coack as part of it. I even encouraged my wife especially on her first time with another man.

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

At first I did not want my wife kissing and being romantic with our bulls. Now I love seeing the romance. When we go away together I become the third wheel. People that see us thinks that the bull is her husband.

Reactions: Kev627
i love it the first time i seen a guy kiss her she just melted in his arms she tilted her head back as i could see him pushing his tongue in her mouth when she started doing it back as he was feeling her tits up she guys gave in

I love seeing my wife making out with guys like that...passionate, open-mouth, tongue-sucking kissing. I know that my wife considers kissing like that to be more intimate than fucking. I know that any guy she will let stick his tongue in her mouth she will let stick his cock in her. When I see my wife kissing a guy that way I know that he is going to get to fuck her. Very hot!

• Love
Reactions: nancyask and Kev627