Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Well desimilf80 your wifes boyfriend is a very lucky man to be so well hung, he gets to pleasure another mans wife for him whenever and however he wants. The wife gets the bf's huge cock pounding her depths like only a big cock can, like she always wanted in the first place. Hubby gets to sit at home wondering what filthy sexual acts his beautiful horny is doing is preforming with her well hung lover. Then when she it totally fucked out by her well hung lover,she comes home and pretends she is to tired to have sex with her (small cock) husband and give him a quick hand job in the shower so she doesn't have to be interment with him. She then rest and then heads of to the loves for some more great big cock sex with the guy she is in love with, she is one clever lady, or do I have it all wrong???

Last edited:
The bf is a very lucky man to be well hung, he gets to pleasure another mans wife for him whenever and however he wants. The wife gets the bf's huge cock pounding her depths like only a big cock can, like she always wanted in the first place. Hubby gets to sit at home wondering what filthy sexual acts his beautiful horny is doing is preforming with her well hung lover. Then when she it totally fucked out by her well hung lover,she comes home and pretends she is to tired to have sex with her (small cock) husband and give him a quick hand job in the shower so she doesn't have to be interment with him. She then rest and then heads of to the loves for some more great big cock sex with the guy she is in love with, she is one clever lady, or do I have it all wrong???
Well your hubby would be lucky

My gal kisses so passionately, her lovers all remark how she can turn them on with her constant tongue swirling kisses.
Insists on kissing as she's being fucked!

Reactions: werekinky2
It's no fuckin admiration at all, dummy.
Its HOT. If its not for you, fine.
But you don't get to psychoanalyze
guys who feel that way.

N

No. I wouldn't want her to. But the fact that you would is hot. Make sense ?
No, to me it makes no sense at all, you want her to fuck this guys big cock to fulfill your fantasy, but she is not allowed to kiss the guy that is pumping her pussy full of his cum for you, sounds a bit selfish to me, don't you agree???

Reactions: Sharper
It actually quite reconcilable. - You, A person I do not know, being so turned on you cannot restrict your desire vs my visceral reaction to someone I love sharing an essentially tender physical interaction I'd prefer to be sexual but non-intimate.

It actually quite reconcilable. - You, A person I do not know, being so turned on you cannot restrict your desire vs my visceral reaction to someone I love sharing an essentially tender physical interaction I'd prefer to be sexual but non-intimate.
I bet she kisses him when your not looking, lol

Reactions: Sharper
if she did what would you do??
Well then , that's just her desire and not for me to judge Let's face it, there's no consistency or logic to any of this. What turns us on/off is shifting and ephemeral. One combination works for you, another, slightly different one doesn't. There's no ruleset.

Reactions: Cathy