Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Sgt Ray

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks. Tried that, I just continue to get an hour glass figure & "can't load content at the moment"
So, either I suddenly don't know wtf I'm doing or this site sucks a bit...

Sgt Ray

Sep 30, 2019
Fantastic. SO wish I cud send you some!

Shes6said many times she'd luv to suck me as she's being fucked from behind.

She'd squirt her cum, I know it.

Sgt Ray

Sep 30, 2019
1 time. Didn't go back. I think she didn't want to risk hurting my feelings.
I was there, took pix & vid. It was amazing. He railed her, non-stop, for over an hour & shot a huge load onto her tits (her request).
I have pix. Wish I cud put a few up here..

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
1 time. Didn't go back. I think she didn't want to risk hurting my feelings.
I was there, took pix & vid. It was amazing. He railed her, non-stop, for over an hour & shot a huge load onto her tits (her request).
I have pix. Wish I cud put a few up here..
would you let her go back for another good fucking now???
If so, are you going to arrange it for as a gift???

Sgt Ray

Sep 30, 2019
I would. And I've asked her if she wanted to.
She admitted he was pretty Dom and she likes that. But she insists she doesn't want to see him, have her pussy ache for days, again

jane don

Jun 30, 2020
London Ontario
Of course --Kissing is part of sex --absolutely Normal----When men were kissing & feeling her up (esp in public) it was the best thing in the world & she said so to-I'm having trouble finding any pictures of her just kissing but she was always doing it-

Attachments

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

Sgt Ray

Sep 30, 2019
LUV when we're out at a bar and she gets hit on. She's a great tounge kisser. Really hot to see her kissing a guy on the dance floor as she grinds herself into him. There are several things she's done in that situation: the guy takes her into the mens room to have her blow him or fuck her. Or, out to his car for the same, or to his place or he gets a room. She texts me, often includes pix of her kissing him or his cock..
Kissing is just SO fucking intense & intimate to me