Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Thanks. Tried that, I just continue to get an hour glass figure & "can't load content at the moment"
So, either I suddenly don't know wtf I'm doing or this site sucks a bit...

Fantastic. SO wish I cud send you some!

Shes6said many times she'd luv to suck me as she's being fucked from behind.

She'd squirt her cum, I know it.

1 time. Didn't go back. I think she didn't want to risk hurting my feelings.
I was there, took pix & vid. It was amazing. He railed her, non-stop, for over an hour & shot a huge load onto her tits (her request).
I have pix. Wish I cud put a few up here..

1 time. Didn't go back. I think she didn't want to risk hurting my feelings.
I was there, took pix & vid. It was amazing. He railed her, non-stop, for over an hour & shot a huge load onto her tits (her request).
I have pix. Wish I cud put a few up here..
would you let her go back for another good fucking now???
If so, are you going to arrange it for as a gift???

I would. And I've asked her if she wanted to.
She admitted he was pretty Dom and she likes that. But she insists she doesn't want to see him, have her pussy ache for days, again

Of course --Kissing is part of sex --absolutely Normal----When men were kissing & feeling her up (esp in public) it was the best thing in the world & she said so to-I'm having trouble finding any pictures of her just kissing but she was always doing it-

Attachments

• FUN 067.jpg
    FUN 067.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 97
LUV when we're out at a bar and she gets hit on. She's a great tounge kisser. Really hot to see her kissing a guy on the dance floor as she grinds herself into him. There are several things she's done in that situation: the guy takes her into the mens room to have her blow him or fuck her. Or, out to his car for the same, or to his place or he gets a room. She texts me, often includes pix of her kissing him or his cock..
Kissing is just SO fucking intense & intimate to me

I would. And I've asked her if she wanted to.
She admitted he was pretty Dom and she likes that. But she insists she doesn't want to see him, have her pussy ache for days, again
her pussy ached for days in need of his big cock, I bet

LUV when we're out at a bar and she gets hit on. She's a great tounge kisser. Really hot to see her kissing a guy on the dance floor as she grinds herself into him. There are several things she's done in that situation: the guy takes her into the mens room to have her blow him or fuck her. Or, out to his car for the same, or to his place or he gets a room. She texts me, often includes pix of her kissing him or his cock..
Kissing is just SO fucking intense & intimate to me
she would be kissing hid again as he fills her with his cum

If so, she didn't say as much. But I know he enjoyed it because of 2 things in particular:
The extra passionate way she held his face as she deep kissed him as he railed her.
The obvious wet spot on the sheets from her orgasms (she said she lost count).

Of course --Kissing is part of sex --absolutely Normal----When men were kissing & feeling her up (esp in public) it was the best thing in the world & she said so to-I'm having trouble finding any pictures of her just kissing but she was always doing it-
if she is fucking another guy, we know she is kissing him, women love to kiss while fucking

Reactions: jane don
When your wife is passionately kissing a man as he is gliding his cock in and out of her pussy, that is the ultimate cuckold experience for me. To see her lost in a romantic orgasmic heaven with her arms and legs around a powerful handsome well endowed man is so humiliating and brings out every submissive and jealous feeling in me. And yet it excites me in ways I can't even describe. This is cuckolding at its very best as I stand there helpless stroking my little hard on as I watch my beautiful wife give her all to another man.