Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Hi
Initially I was not comfortable with my wife kissing on the lips, anywhere else I was ok, but she said that for her it would be deal breaker, she cannot enjoy intimacy or sex without deep kissing. Then I was accepting given that I had talked her into being a hotwife,, and later she asked me to watch her kissing to be comfortable, and now I am very comfortable and also enjoy her kissing or talking about it. Here is a pic of her with her bf at a party, she did not kiss him in public, but came close. He took her home that night.

1594815699455.png

Last edited:
After all these years kissing can be problematic for me - a turn on but at the same time some jealousy. Odd isn't it that a cock in my mouth or pussy seems OK and less intimate than a hot kiss and embrace.
Yes, same here, initially I too was ok with a strangers' cock in her pussy or even mouth, but not a kiss!, now I enjoy it...

Reactions: werekinky2
Do you like to fuck her stretched well fucked pussy as soon as you can after him
My wife likes to go to her boyfriend's hotel room or home for the night and I get her back only in the morning, I like to fuck her if she is still wet but generally I dont get the chance, even in the mornings she is too tired to fuck me, so she will just give me a hand job in the shower, we get together the next day or the day after!

So she usually returns home the next morning so well fuck that she doesn't want you inferior little dick for a day or two, I bet if her lover wanted sex in the morning he would get it. So she is like so many other women and only ever really wants big cock inside her

So she usually returns home the next morning so well fuck that she doesn't want you inferior little dick for a day or two, I bet if her lover wanted sex in the morning he would get it. So she is like so many other women and only ever really wants big cock inside her
She does get a fuck in the morning before she comes over...

• Love
Hi
Initially I was not comfortable with my wife kissing on the lips, anywhere else I was ok, but she said that for her it would be deal breaker, she cannot enjoy intimacy or sex without deep kissing. Then I was accepting given that I had talked her into being a hotwife,, and later she asked me to watch her kissing to be comfortable, and now I am very comfortable and also enjoy her kissing or talking about it. Here is a pic of her with her bf at a party, she did not kiss him in public, but came close. He took her home that night.

View attachment 407255
she is hooked on this guy, his big cock controls her pussy, he pussy controls her mind, her mind tells her she is his girl

I believe deep, long, soulful kissing is THE most intimate thing I can see my GF do.
And she knows it.
If she picks up a guy (as u watch from nearby), she makes sure to kiss him deeply, several times as she gropes his cock in public.

Reactions: Kev627
Hi

View attachment 407255
You may not believe me that he now controls her, but think about this, she begs him to fuck her, then says she is too tired to fuck you, maybe i'm wrong

I believe deep, long, soulful kissing is THE most intimate thing I can see my GF do.
And she knows it.
If she picks up a guy (as u watch from nearby), she makes sure to kiss him deeply, several times as she gropes his cock in public.
she sure as hell sounds hot

I understand. Maybe you can get into her being with him, because that's what she's gonna do.

It's a new, sexual way of life for hwe