Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I love watching my wife passionately kissing other men. It is even hotter if the guy is inside of her when they are kissing and even better if he is cumming in her when they are kissing.

My husband always found that kissing is the most intimate of sexual activity. When my lover is balls deep in me and we kiss (and we kiss A LOT) it drives my hubby wild with lust.....

That is really hot. I know fucking is intimate, but for some, kissing is more so.
Now, add passionate, deep kissing AS she's being fucked....smoking hot!

Reactions: davelb76
Going into it, I never thought she would kiss her bulls. The few times she has brought me along to watch, she made out with them passionately as if I weren’t there. Took me by surprise but I didn’t say a word as she was happy.
hot passionate has no limits providing both partners agree

It's so strange at least for me that another man's dick in my wife' s pussy is OK, but not his tongue in her mouth. Come to think of it just lip to lip kissing is for me problematic.
if she is going to fuck him, then kissing him will naturally happen and she would want it no other way, after all she is only fuckin him because you can't make happy in the bedroom, so let her enjoy herself while in the arms of her lovers

Set my GF up with her 1st BBC. I was both shocked AND turned on by how passionately & constantly she kissed him as he fucked her.

She told me after that she just had 1 long, ongoing orgasm as he kissed her deep & fucked her deeper!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Set my GF up with her 1st BBC. I was both shocked AND turned on by how passionately & constantly she kissed him as he fucked her.

She told me after that she just had 1 long, ongoing orgasm as he kissed her deep & fucked her deeper!
sounds to me she was a women full of passion and big cock, and possibly love for him

kissing to me is a part of the overall act
And the first time and every time I see them kissing her sometime it is hard kisses and . most of the time it is passionate and she will kiss them back passionate and touch them it turns me on so muxh

women usually respond to her lovers assertive demanding passion with her own demands for passion, pouring fuel on the fire so to speak. Her openness and enthusiasm to his passion and kisses is the acknowledgement of her desire for him to take her and pleasure her

Everyone is different of course. My GF is very, VERY oral fixated. She loves to begin with a long, hot & heavy make-out session.
As with her 1st BBC, she deep kissed with him for over a half hour b4 she began to undress. Her magical tongue swirling in his mouth.
It was way beyond HOT!

Everyone is different of course. My GF is very, VERY oral fixated. She loves to begin with a long, hot & heavy make-out session.
As with her 1st BBC, she deep kissed with him for over a half hour b4 she began to undress. Her magical tongue swirling in his mouth.
It was way beyond HOT!
I bet she thought the same again as his huge black cock pounded her depths and she cum and cum for him, and then again as he shot his huge load of sperm deep inside her