Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

My first experience with my partner kissing was many years ago in a nightclub with an ex and a friend. My friend asked me to forgive him but I told him I was too annoyed at him but also very turned on by the scene. This was back in the seventies so multiple partner sex was frowned on. He asked me what he could do to make it up to me and I said "try to get her to fuck you" he tried and they did and he came and told me all about it. She lived 50 miles away in Blackpool but we would take turns visiting her, he would tell me what he did to her and I told him what I did. Then one weekend we arranged a caravan together and we all ended up fucking together but watching him kissing her passionately as i had my cock inside her was a great thrill and Visa versa. We lost contact many years ago but memories still remain

Reactions: Mrstevela
I have always loved watching Stacey kiss other men. Because until about a month ago, I was never allowed to watch her fuck - kissing and petting was all I had so I made the most of it. Turns me on to see her first passionate kiss with a new lover - usually on the dance floor or at our dinner table or bar. Especially enjoy watching him touch her and her reaction.
you're the real cuck ..

I enjoy seeing them kiss my wife. Given that my wife likes to humiliate me, we've gone out before with her current boyfriend, and though they know she and i are married, she will let him caress and kiss her, while people will look in awe while others turn away, and it is such a turn on for me, though also humiliating since its in front of others.

are you sure that your brother got her pregnant? i thought he liked fucking her with a bunch of his friends in a regular gangbang
No I’m not sure it could be any one of 20 boys. She’d prefer it if he’s Made her pregnant. The bump is growing and she loves telling me she’s having a baby and she’s unsure who’s the dad

Reactions: skoocum
No I’m not sure it could be any one of 20 boys. She’d prefer it if he’s Made her pregnant. The bump is growing and she loves telling me she’s having a baby and she’s unsure who’s the dad
that's pretty cool and it shows your dedication to the lifestyle. how far along is she and is she still fucking the guys? and when are you gunna marry her?

Totally agree start making rules and it will spoil the whole experience for them and create difficulties
Rules didn’t work for me. I remember providing a condom for the first Bull I brought home. He never even unwrapped it. That was the closest I came to setting a rule.
Now they do whatever they want.

Reactions: SharingIsCaring
Keeping the rules simple and minimal, will make for a more enjoyable experience for all involved. My wife loves the feeling of a man's cum in her pussy, in her stomach and even on her body. She hates condoms.

At first it really bothered me to watch KK kissing another man. It seemed too intimate, which is odd given they were going to be far more intimate, sucking and fucking, but I always felt jealous.

We went so far as to make a “rule” about it, no kissing. That didn’t last, and breaking the “rule” always caused issues for one or both of us. It took me a while to accept that a necessary part of the encounter for KK is kissing. The “rule” eventually went by the wayside, like most of the other artificial constraints we tried.

I sometimes still feel a twinge of jealousy, more so when she’s kissing her high-school ex or her younger brother - it bothers me much less for her to intimately kiss a complete stranger.

We all see the deed in different ways, thank goodness. I remember a lady I knew who was watching her husband fuck her friend hard. But when he kissed her, she went mad at him. I couldn't really understand that. Personally, I think the kissing is all part of the seduction. I know it gets my wife even better than she already is, in anticipation. Whilst their tongues are intertwined, their hands are discovering each other bodies. When my wife feels a very large, erect cock, she kisses with even more passion in expectation of being fucked with what she is feeling. I'm watching with great enjoyment. After he's gone, we'll discuss how it was for her, including the kissing.