Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

When we would meet with our black friend at first he was very careful to not offend me in anyway , as I had arranged their meetings and kind of had to help both my wife and AZ to relax and let go. After their first fuck session, and I had answered his question , he wanted to know if he could kiss her, from there on it was all a go. They would have long fuck sessions , both had great stamina and she had no problem arching her hips to meet his hard thrusting 10” for what seemed to build and build and just get more intense until she would cry out as he yelled he was going to cum she would wrap her legs around him and pull his head down to kiss and he would continue driving that cock deep while filling her. Afterwards they would kiss , he would caress her breasts, nuzzle her neck , whilst I lay between her legs sometimes bringing her off again.

Reactions: Mrstevela
From the very beginning I have enjoyed watching Elaine kissing other men. When we first stared she asked me "What if the guy you want me to fuck is not a good kisser?" I suggested we spend some time getting to know the man to see if she feels any chemistry. If she thinks he has possibilities I would excuse myself for a bit and let her kiss and make out long enough for her to decide if we were going to go all the way. After the first few times she said "If you see me kissing him passionately come join in"

From the very beginning I have enjoyed watching Elaine kissing other men. When we first stared she asked me "What if the guy you want me to fuck is not a good kisser?" I suggested we spend some time getting to know the man to see if she feels any chemistry. If she thinks he has possibilities I would excuse myself for a bit and let her kiss and make out long enough for her to decide if we were going to go all the way. After the first few times she said "If you see me kissing him passionately come join in"
I will have the bad kisser into a better kisser in 3 minutes. My hubby will watch me kissing and he courages my date to fuck me.

True, enjoyable sex is a package. Not to have them French kiss would be incomplete and similar to preventing the bull or lover from teasing her nipple with his mouth and tongue. That is why bare-back fucking when she feels him fill her with his cum - for the cuck to see & taste - is the icing on the cake

Last edited:
I love the raw emotions between a man’s wife/gf and I as we passionately fuck while he sits in silence! Love to pics too remind me of many hot wives I have played with and the gentleness of the kiss and touch before we go into hot fucking mode!

Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wiv

What a great question, and thank you for asking it!

Yes!

I absolutely adore it when my wife kisses her Bulls deeply. I find it as arousing, sometimes even more arousing, then when the Bulls penetrate her.

Adding additional context:

My wife only makes out with Bulls that she has chemistry with, so when I get to watch her kissing a Bull I know that she really feels very attracted to him, which then turns me on because I know that she is having a good time.

Further more, my wife has also reduced the amount that we make out during sex, just as she has reduced the amount that she sucks me off.

So it adds to my humiliation when I get to watch her doing things with Bulls that she doesn’t do as much with me, with such passion and conviction.

It‘s such a huge turn on for me.

• Love
Reactions: KaelT
What a great question, and thank you for asking it!

Yes!

I absolutely adore it when my wife kisses her Bulls deeply. I find it as arousing, sometimes even more arousing, then when the Bulls penetrate her.

Adding additional context:

My wife only makes out with Bulls that she has chemistry with, so when I get to watch her kissing a Bull I know that she really feels very attracted to him, which then turns me on because I know that she is having a good time.

Further more, my wife has also reduced the amount that we make out during sex, just as she has reduced the amount that she sucks me off.

So it adds to my humiliation when I get to watch her doing things with Bulls that she doesn’t do as much with me, with such passion and conviction.

It‘s such a huge turn on for me.

Damn that's hot. Your wife obviously knows that what she's doing is precisely what you wish for. The chemistry being there and being attracted to the Bull is necessary for the wife to enjoy fully the relationship with the bull. After all, what pleasure would she have from sex with someone she disliked or could not be sexually aroused by? To allow another man to make your wife so sexually aroused that he makes her cum, is a massive leap of faith.

This is not my wife, but I love the photo. Watching my wife kissing another man knowing if she likes him she is going to fuck him is always a thrill