Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Since I have only watched Stacey having sex once (recently after 40 years in the lifestyle) - I am still most turned on by the build-up: shopping for sexy lingerie, helping her dress or pack an overnight bag, watching her kiss and fondle and be fondled.
That is the best for me too as I've never seen my wife and her boyfriend have sex, they have been together for nearly 4 years now

Reactions: davelb76
Love to see my wife kissed by my best friend, that's how the first touching session started They kissed slowly and I put his hand on a tit, as he fondled her she got aroused and I undid a couple of buttons to give him the idea. The further he undressed her the more she tongued him. When I put his hand between her legs he had to take his cock out as it was painful being restricted by his jeans when he was so hard. I placed her hand on his cock and they rubbed, stroked and fingered each other until they came, there mouths locked together. Nowadays she very occasionally askes me to kiss her as he cums in her causing her to orgasm.

Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes ?post videos and pics if available please
I remember our first meeting with a black bull, she was just kind of laying there , I think trying not to show actually how into it she was. I saw she was squirting but not really getting into it. I finally told her , Joan a man likes to hear when he’s fucking you good , talk to him , fuck back ! He soon asked if he could kiss her , of course I said yes . They fucked each other crazy after that . Shoot I think they were in love lol. Sex with him for the next year or so was just awesome

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I love watching my wife Kate passionately kissing other men. One reason I like seeing that so much is that Kate considers passionately kissing a guy and having sex with a guy to be on the same intimacy level.

If Kate is willing to let a guy kiss her she is willing to let that guy fuck her. Any guy my wife lets stick his tongue in her mouth she will let stick his dick in her.

Most of the women I have had sex with during my marriage have been the wives of other lifestyle couples we know. We are all friends sometimes have sex with each other's wife. I love seeing my wife kissing other guys and I love to kiss. Some of my buddy's wives are fantastic kissers.

We met a new couple at our swing club and we ended up at our house later. The wife had been a dancer ins a strip club when she was younger and she was smokin' hot. I could not wait to get my hands (and mouth) on her. When I was with her that night, we gave each other oral sex and I was so excited to get to fuck this hottie that without thinking about it, I moved right to fucking her without kissing her in the process.

While I was having sex with her, I tried kissing her several times. She would turn her face away. I thought it was my breath (LOL). After I came in her while her husband was fucking Kate, we were hanging out talking. I asked her about the kissing thing. I stemmed from her days as a dancer when she would have sex with some of her 'more generous' customers. She was basically turning tricks out of the dance club and she never let her customers kiss her.

Finding out that she used to fuck for money made her an even hotter wife than she was before I knew that LOL. She and her husband talked about it and they decided that she could kiss me when we had sex. I had some great sex with her after that night. I don't know if any of the other husbands in our group got to kiss her when they had sex with her but I did and it was hot.

I agree. There is something very hot about knowing that a woman has had sex with men for money. I love having sex with that wife even more now that I am allowed to kiss her.

Reactions: annieFL
For me, kissing is such an intimate act, more so than sex. I know it makes no sense that penetrating her mouth with a tongue is more intimate then penetrating her vagina with a penis.

I hate it when I see it. The problem is she loves to kiss, it's a major turn on for her, she probably has as many nerve endings in her mouth as her vagina and as many on tongue as her clit.

She's sensitive to my feelings as she rarely kisses her partners, but there are times she does and I try to be sensitive to her feelings by saying nothing and trying to hide my displeasure.

Before we entered the lifestyle I'd tease her that any if a guy got his tongue in her mouth he'd be able to get his dick in her pussy. She'd smile back at me. Little did I know all it took was having a dick, kissing was a bonus, an extra.

I can't imagine having sex WITHOUT kissing !!
I remember so well Joan first time with AZ , he was hitting it like a Caveman and she was squirting but I could tell it was too mechanical. I coaxed her into fucking back and asked him if I could have a taste. I think they were nervous because I was there . After I coaxed her to go after it and put his cock in my mouth in front of her , you could tell they let it all out. They were like lovers before we went home , kissing , cuddling , making plans for next time .