Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

After all these years kissing can be problematic for me - a turn on but at the same time some jealousy. Odd isn't it that a cock in my mouth or pussy seems OK and less intimate than a hot kiss and embrace.
I hear you both. Believe me I was there with you. But believe me that I now see the light. Kissing brings it home for. For us, as long as one of them are with us, I may as well be the butler. She’s not mine until they leave.
From fixing them breakfast and dinner to just sitting romantically watching tv.
I love seeing that interaction with them.
When we first started she was not even allowed get them a glass of water and now we are here. Even our daughters recognize how it is when bull(s) are here.

Reactions: phillys
Again, your right, I rim my lovers ass which is usually followed by me kissing hubby........of course this is done after we're in the jacuzzi and everyone is clean down there.
Kissing after rimming and blow jobs adds to the romance of it all. I love that kiss with cum on her lips.

If my lovers cum in my mouth (or anywhere for that matter), hubby is soon on the scene to clean up. It's become a ritual for us, he totally enjoys it, I LOVE it and my lovers get a kick out of it.
Having him clean up is so rewarding for me I can't even really describe it. Laying there with my lover after an exhausting session, totally satisfied, having hubby clean up is just wonderful.

If my lovers cum in my mouth (or anywhere for that matter), hubby is soon on the scene to clean up. It's become a ritual for us, he totally enjoys it, I LOVE it and my lovers get a kick out of it.
Having him clean up is so rewarding for me I can't even really describe it. Laying there with my lover after an exhausting session, totally satisfied, having hubby clean up is just wonderful.
Same here. Hell I not to long tasted some cum. The taste is still on the tip of my tongue. The wife and a lover is having breakfast as I lay in bed with a hard dick.

Reactions: goodhubby
My Best friend kisses my wife so sexy every time they meet even in public nobody is aware that he’s fucked her while I watched my wife loves the attention from him when she want to turn me on she just says u know ur best friend fucked me hard bare I love it she is such a horny wife!!!

After all these years kissing can be problematic for me - a turn on but at the same time some jealousy. Odd isn't it that a cock in my mouth or pussy seems OK and less intimate than a hot kiss and embrace.
I too had this problem for a long while until me and my ex went on holiday to lesbos and she pulled a young Greek in the bar as i put the kids to bed. When they had gone to sleep, it was around 3am by then and she had not come back to the bungalow or chalet so I sneaked back down and as I walked in the open door I saw her being kissed very deep and passionately, i could see her panties on the bar, while he had one hand up her skirt and furiously frigging her pussy. She also had his cock out and was walking it in rhythm to his fingering I watch from a table in the beer garden as they brought each other off. I sneaked back up to our chalet and it was another 90 minutes before she came back and obviously had been fucking, but that's another story. Since then I have got more aroused at the sight of a guy or guys kissing my partners passionatly

For sure. When I think back to the time when I did not allow guys to kiss my wife and now, it’s like night and day. Now I’ve learned to step back and let them do their thing.

As the husband looking on I very much agree with that. I encourage the guys to be the husband when they are there. She’s no longer mine when they are fucking her.

Reactions: JHotbrewer
It's so much more enjoyable when you have a romantic session with your lovers. I know spoken like a typical woman but that's what us girls want !!
(Most of the time) :)
Kissing is sharing more of my body and my heart with other men. Turnsmy cuck into hurt puppy by seeing me .

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire