Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Love to see my wife kissed by my best friend, that's how the first touching session started They kissed slowly and I put his hand on a tit, as he fondled her she got aroused and I undid a couple of buttons to give him the idea. The further he undressed her the more she tongued him. When I put his hand between her legs he had to take his cock out as it was painful being restricted by his jeans when he was so hard. I placed her hand on his cock and they rubbed, stroked and fingered each other until they came, there mouths locked together. Nowadays she very occasionally askes me to kiss her as he cums in her causing her to orgasm.
Loved your story dude can I hear more

I agree with that too. With my wife, if she will let another man kiss her, she'll let him fuck her. I never get enough of watching or knowing other men are fucking my wife!
YES---when you gift your wife to another man, no restriction except pain stuff, filth for us. I want her totally possessed, and thinking of nothing but this moment, the pleasure of giving her body, mind, and thoughts to another man. My title of "ownership" signed over to this man and his cock----!!

I agree with that too. With my wife, if she will let another man kiss her, she'll let him fuck her. I never get enough of watching or knowing other men are fucking my wife!
I love that. Lynn is just the same. So I love if we are out together or away from home and I see her kissing another man. Gets me hard every time as I know in all probability, she will soon be spreading her legs for him.
James

YES---when you gift your wife to another man, no restriction except pain stuff, filth for us. I want her totally possessed, and thinking of nothing but this moment, the pleasure of giving her body, mind, and thoughts to another man. My title of "ownership" signed over to this man and his cock----!!
The best part is when you reclaim her.

My wife alpha stud boyfriend kisses her all the time in front of me and in public now. He literally french kisses her a lot now. She says she gets wet whenever he starts kissing her
I am like your wife when kissing another man in public and in our bedI like men who kiss and hold my pussy or pull me hard against them while kissing. It excites my hubby too when he watches me kissing other men.

I am like your wife when kissing another man in public and in our bedI like men who kiss and hold my pussy or pull me hard against them while kissing. It excites my hubby too when he watches me kissing other men.
wow you seem very hot and very sexy

I love to see wife kissing bulls i know how turned on she gets by it and gets her more nasty with them..
how do you feel when the bull just puts your wife on her knees right in front of you? Has her take out his cock and then he just uses her mouth. I have enjoyed chit chatting with hubbies, about sports, politics, whatever, while enjoying wife's mouth

how do you feel when the bull just puts your wife on her knees right in front of you? Has her take out his cock and then he just uses her mouth. I have enjoyed chit chatting with hubbies, about sports, politics, whatever, while enjoying wife's mouth
My bull previous to the one I have now would often call in for a quickie if he was passing so hubby would often see exactly that or him bending me over the kitchen worktop or a quick hard fuck with my knickers round my ankles. Then he'd zip up and be on his way.
That of course was just if he was passing between jobs and and needed to unload so it was in addition to the proper regular fucking he'd give me.
Hubby loved him using me as his convenient cum dump xx

I love to see wife kissing bulls i know how turned on she gets by it and gets her more nasty with them..
My bull previous to the one I have now would often call in for a quickie if he was passing so hubby would often see exactly that or him bending me over the kitchen worktop or a quick hard fuck with my knickers round my ankles. Then he'd zip up and be on his way.
That of course was just if he was passing between jobs and and needed to unload so it was in addition to the proper regular fucking he'd give me.
Hubby loved him using me as his convenient cum dump xx
I had one sub in the UK; unfortunately we never met in person, but she sent me some tapes, and I loved her talk with the proper British accent. Though the best was she was masturbating whilst listening to my radio program online. That was hot as hell

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby