Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I love seeing Lynn in a passionate kiss with another man at any time. But I think my favourite has to be when we are out in a public place like a pub or bar and its with a guy she's been flirting with. Not only is it hot to see her kissing him but it's also a good sign that he will probably be coming back with us or that she will be going home with him. Although when that's not convenient, it's not unknown for her to take him into the toilets for a quick fuck or blowjob.
James

I love kissing. When a married couple comes to my place, I tell husband that as soon as they cross into my door, his wife becomes MY woman. I start kissing her in front of hub. I have also told her to undress and then told hub I am taking the wife to the bedroom. He can come watch or just wait where he is. I deliberately cum deep in wifes pussy while passionately kissing. But she only becomes his again when they leave.

Last edited:
I love kissing. When a married couple comes to my place, I tell husband that as soon as they cross into my door, his wife becomes MY woman. I start kissing her in front of hub. I have also told her to undress and then told hub I am taking the wife to the bedroom. He can come watch or just wait where he is. But she only becomes his again when they leave.
That’s how it should work. My wife had a muslim Indian guy, was her regular. He said once he penetrated her she’s his married wife untill he finally came. In that time he can invite me to join or not. He can throat her or whatever she allowed until he’s tired and dressed.

Reactions: desimilf80
Amazing to read these stories as an “outsider”! The dynamics of my sexual interactions with my wife are sooo radically different, but still not “vanilla”. I introduced her to Gloryhole parties in Maryland near DC, and she does enjoy sucking cock, but only that…and only at my specific request. She has already told me multiple times that while she enjoys the parties, she would have zero interest without me specifically being with her. I really don’t have to worry about her kissing anyone but me (or fucking anyone but me either), but from my standpoint, either is not on the table. We don’t really interact with “bulls” unless you consider the cocks poking through gloryholes to be bulls…we refer to them as “stunt cocks” or “living dildos”!

Not dinging anybody here who gets off on anything sexual as long as it’s consensual for all parties…its just extremely difficult for me to relate to the true cuckhold lifestyle!

Love it, or hearing her tell me how she kissed him.

Yes, it's more intimate and thus, jealousy-inducing. For me, there would be no thrill without the (managed) jealousy. We're all different of course, but I truly don't relate to those who say they have "no jealousy." Out of control jealousy is destructive. But I don't understand what the difference would then be, between watching a woman getting fucked, to whom you don't feel any attachment or bond, and watching your beloved wife taking another man's dick into her holiest of holies?

Reactions: Bobby75
Yes I love it especially when he kisses her in public when I'm with them.
I have enjoyed having hubby drive while she blows me in the back seat. I make a point to chat with him while enjoying her mouth. I’ve also had hubby (a different couple) sit up front with Lyft driver while enjoying wife in back. Of course it is clear that he is hubby and I’m using his wife

I have enjoyed having hubby drive while she blows me in the back seat. I make a point to chat with him while enjoying her mouth. I’ve also had hubby (a different couple) sit up front with Lyft driver while enjoying wife in back. Of course it is clear that he is hubby and I’m using his wife
That's very hot Sir. He's done the same in ubers, in restaurants, and hotels where we've stayed. Had me tell them she was my wife and kissed and fondled her in front of them. Called her his little slut and made sure they heard

That's very hot Sir. He's done the same in ubers, in restaurants, and hotels where we've stayed. Had me tell them she was my wife and kissed and fondled her in front of them. Called her his little slut and made sure they heard
You are a lucky man. You have benefitted being a cuck to quality bulls. You even understand the respect bestowed,with the upper case S.
I would happily make your wife my fuck toy

Reactions: Fergus T